Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Guests can enjoy a daily changing a la carte menu, as well as tasting menus ranging from five-to-seven courses.
Blackfish opened in 2006 and has since been named “Best Restaurant” in Philadelphia Magazine’s 2011 “50 Best Restaurants” issue, calling Blackfish “flat-out fantastic; sophisticated without being overbearingly avant-garde, pretty and fresh without being precious; the perfect restaurant of the moment.”
We are a progressive public house, and we believe in the idea of the "pub" mentality. Brittingham's creates a "home away from home" for our guest and staff alike.
**A note from the restaurant**
Outside seating is on a first come, first serve basis.
We take the same mantra on in the experience we plan to deliver to you! That being said we are taking it to the next level with food and drink that doesn't alienate, and great service and atmosphere that create a contemporary party! We are local, we are community, we are loyal and we are kind!
We opened Daniel's with one goal in mind: providing a unique & fresh dining experience to the Conshohocken area. Incredible craft cocktails. Eighteen beers on tap. A superb wine list, created with an Old World flair.
We invite you to experience the service at Daniel’s Restaurant + Bar.
- OTOpenTable DinervipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •61 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe were with friends and all if us lived our dinner. Service was excellent. Two of us had scallops as our main, tuna and fish stew. All delicious. Two pasta appetizers and the shaved broccoli salad. Again, so tasty.More infoBlackfish - ConshohockenPrice: Moderate• American• Conshohocken•4.8
- DNDarleneNPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoThe atmosphere was nice. The food was great. Michelle gave my husband and I some great choices. The staff was amazing. We would definitely come back. This was our first time and we enjoyed it. Again, thank you Michelle for your recommendations. Also would like to thank the chef for preparing a great meal.More infoHook and Ladder Sky Bar & KitchenPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Conshohocken•4.3
- FfamouslitagentvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •42 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoI've been to the Refectory a few times and my food experiences have been mixed. I went with a group for brunch and was very pleasantly surprised. Everyone in the party enjoyed their food. Portion sizes were good. I had an egg sandwich that had a square baked egg casserole (for lack of a better word) on it. Sausage was well spiced and the cheese was properly melty - it was delicious! Two desserts shared by the table were also excellent. Value was good. A bit noisier that I would have like, but it was a busy day. Would certainly return for brunch.More infoThe RefectoryPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Villanova•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •8 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoBrunch was delicious. We had the breakfast burger and Nutella French toast, both were great. It was also decorated beautifully for Christmas!More infoDaniel’s Restaurant + Bar ConshohockenPrice: Expensive• American• Conshohocken•4.2
- EEvelynPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Absolutely Delicious 😋 I will return. The short ribs melted in my mouth, Jared, our server, was outstanding!!!More infoRedstone American Grill - Plymouth MeetingPrice: Moderate• American• Plymouth Meeting•4.5
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Conshohocken on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Conshohocken, or "Conshy" as the locals call it, sits along the Schuylkill River and boasts a vibrant and eclectic downtown atmosphere. Referred to as Silicon Valley Forge, this budding community has fostered a thriving tech industry that has been featured in Forbes Magazine as a new center of technology. Providing big-city offerings with a small town feel, this scenic area has everything from opera, world-class golf, museums and amazing restaurants. As a sought-after spot for unique and creative dining options, hipper food scenes have emerged with the onset of more ethnic fare and new spins on traditional Pennsylvania favorites, such as the always-famous Philly cheesesteak. Whether you're in the mood for something unique, like an old-world Philadelphia pierogi, or you're seeking a more exotic dining experience, you can find it all in Conshohocken.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Conshohocken is Bar Lucca