Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Located in Exton Pennsylvania just behind Main Street at Exton. This Beautiful Old Country Inn & Restaurant offers some of the Best Service & Cuisine in Chester County! - Check out our Zagat Review . The building was built in 1830 and continues the traditional elegance & designs of the Federal Period.
Best for: Special Occasions, Evenings Out and enjoying the world cuisine from our top notch menu.
The Country Inn next door offers 13 guest rooms for an Overnight stay. Perfect for relatives visiting the area or a weekend get away.
Frequent comments of our guests: Delicious, Wonderful Food, Amazing Atmosphere, & Beautiful Grounds.
We look forward to seeing you!
Love ChopHouse Grille? Visit our sister restaurant, The ChopHouse, located in Gibbsboro, NJ!
We offer a Sunday brunch with hand crafted cocktails from 10:00 to 2:00.
Buck A Shuck Oysters every Wednesday, all day, $5 Sparkling Wine.
Happy Hour Monday - Friday from 4:00 to 6:00, please see website for more details
- Bboston313vipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •9 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat seafood specials as well as regular menu items. Live music every weekend and happy hour specials. The bar and waitstaff are very friendly and attentive. I am a regular patron who enjoys the atmosphere and social experience.More infoBrickside GrillePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Exton•4.4
- KPKarenPPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoGreat little restaurant that was thriving on a Tuesday afternoon. Great food. Will definitely be backMore infoAnthony's Cucina FrescaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Downingtown•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoWe thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Chop House. We were a party of 5 and all ordered different meals and each was outstanding. If I have one complaint it is that the bread was not included with the meal and that was a first for me. Not sure we would order that again and the restaurant needs to just factor bread into the dining experience.More infoChopHouse GrillePrice: Moderate• American• Exton•4.6
- EEEdwinEvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •17 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 29, 2023Wonderful, relaxing setting. We got seated in the fireplace room which was very lovely. The food was top-notch. First time I had had a chance to have rabbit in a long time and my companions, almond crusted chili and Seabass was awesome. It is not a cheap restaurant, but you definitely get what you pay for. Best drawn butter for the lobster tail I have ever had.More infoDuling Kurtz HousePrice: Expensive• American• Exton•4.8
- JJJaninaJvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •10 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023Food and service was outstanding! But the noise- I hate hearing conversations two tables away or the conversation across the room.More infoBluefin EagleviewPrice: Expensive• Sushi• Exton•4.6
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Exton on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Located in the western suburbs of Philadelphia, Exton is well-known for Italian food, especially lasagna. Their lasagna is loaded with layers of juicy meat and fresh cheese with small garnishes of parsley on top--just as authentic as it is delicious. Exton taco pies are another delicious midday snack and can’t be found anywhere else. These are crosses between traditional tacos and pies in a pan, which gives them a unique identity in the New Jersey suburbs. When you cut into the taco, the inside slowly seeps out, spreading the cheesy decadence across the entire plate. If you're looking to try this gem on for size, be aware that it's also called a taco pizza. Don’t leave without trying the vegetarian Indian buffet, which is yet another jewel Exton humbly wears in its culinary crown.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Exton is Duling Kurtz House
- Hilton Garden Inn Exton-West Chester
- Marsh Creek State Park
- Hampton Inn Downington/Exton
- Marchwood Shopping Center
- Clemens Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Exton-Lionville
- Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton
- Ship Road Station
- Comfort Suites Exton
- Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Exton
- Lionville Station
- Whitford Station
- The Wyndham Garden Exton Valley Forge
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Great Valley Exton