Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Osteria Saporino is a family owned and operated Italian BYOB in Huntingdon Valley. We offer our unique take on the rich Italian and Mediterranean culinary traditions. While respecting the classics we take the opportunity to bring out innovative dishes inspired from local, fresh and natural ingredients.
With a spacious main dining area, open kitchen, large patio seating for al-fresco dining and a cozy private room our guests have the option to dine for any occasion.
Welcome and Buon Apettito from Tony and Kam
Relic On State offers an experience of old world cocktails and moderen American cuisine located in the heart of Newtown.
- JKJosephKPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFrench onion soup, martinis, bone in veal chop, steaks and service were all fantastic.More infoRocco's at the BrickPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Newtown•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had a lovely Hannukah lunch! Food, service and atmosphere were on target for a jewish style delicatessen. So glad we found a place to gather on a Jewish holiday. The staff is very friendly and lots to choose from. We will be back soon.More infoThe Borscht Belt DelicatessenPrice: Moderate• Deli• Newtown•4.7
- THTriciaHPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •6 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoI hesitate to give the review this place deserves because I don't want to keep this place to myself, but if you have a chance to eat here, TAKE IT. It's lovely, the food is amazing, the drinks are to die for and the staff is incredible. The bathrooms are lovely and clean. Expensive but worth every penny. Smallish menu but what they DO offer is first-rate. We recommend the strawberry basil margarita, the veal, and the filet with Brussels sprouts. Top notch. Our only MILD complaint was that in an empty room (at the time we were seated) we were sat at a small table that was not big enough to accommodate all of the dishes/glassware, bread bowl etc. Would have liked a bigger table but we made it work. If you always go into Center City to have an upscale dining experience, you will never bother again, once you've come to Relic. Also, it should be noted that we parked directly in front of the restaurant. We will definitely be back.More infoRelic on State StreetPrice: Expensive• American• Newtown•4.6
- DdjmccranevipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •23 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 30, 2023We always have a nice lunch or dinner here. Food is excellent. Servers are personable and knowledgeable.More infoPiccolo Trattoria - NewtownPrice: Moderate• Italian• Newtown•4.4
- JLJoeLPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Frequent this brewery often. Food is always good, service is great, love the inside/outside bar during the warm months and beer is awesome.More infoIron Hill Brewery - NewtownPrice: Moderate• American• Newtown•4.5
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Newtown on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
The old-time farms, houses, and wholesome landscapes surrounding Newtown, Pennsylvania do not hold a candle to the magnificent cuisine available there. For a quick lunch, enjoy a maple bacon burger. At its core is a thick medium-rare burger pattie sandwiched between buttered and toasted buns. The burger pattie is covered with a blue cheese sauce and topped with maple-infused shredded bacon to add sweet savory goodness. Visit the sights of gingerbread homes, and return to the town center for dinner. Start with a calamari appetizer cooked Sicilian-style to awaken your palate. Move to an entrée of white fish cooked whole in the kitchen and brought to your tableside to be expertly filleted beside you. Then, finish your historic day with cannoli with coffee-infused cream and chocolate chip bits.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Newtown is Tre Fratelli