Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Maize is a New American BYOB located in Perkasie’s business district in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
Currently we are offering a 3-course tasting menu that changes daily based on what is seasonally available. We have two seatings: 5:30 and 7:30.
Everything is made in-house from scratch, using the best local produce, Pennsylvania raised meats and wild fish and shellfish from the North Atlantic.
We welcome you to Maize with a bowl of freshly popped popcorn with extra virgin olive oil, fresh parsley and chives, salt and pepper. Shortly after you will receive our biscuits with local honey and butter. We will then move onto a tasting menu that comprises some of your favorites of the past decade, as well as some soon to be favorites. And as always, we will finish dinner with our warm chocolate chip cookies.
Bring a couple of your favorite bottles of wine, relax with your guest(s), and allow us to take care of you.
For Parties Larger Than Six Guests, Please Call Maize
The Maize Family
BEST RESTAURANT OF BUCKS & MONTGOMERY COUNTY for the second year in a row, 2011 and 2012 Reader’s Choice Awards, The Intelligencer.
Arielle's Country Inn, located on Allentown Road, is housed in a beautifully appointed, historic, stone building dating back to 1754. Used as a stagecoach stop in the 18th century, the restaurant still retains that warm country atmosphere. Chef/owner, Jacques Colmaire, uses locally sourced, fresh, high quality ingredients to skillfully prepare food for you to enjoy. Diners can choose from Prime steaks, fresh seafood, pasta and other specialities which are all cooked to order and served in a romantic, candlelit dining room, enhanced with a fireplace and cozy bar. Garden dining is available amid a beautiful flower garden in the summer months. We look forward to having you as our guest!
- CACAROLHPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAlways love going to Spinnerstown especially around the holidays when the decorations are up, and everything looks so festive. The food is always delicious, and the service is great. We had a very pleasant waitress who made sure everything was to our liking. The pricing has increased a little bit over the years, but it's pretty much like that wherever you go. Everything is always clean, and the tables are separated at a nice distance from each other for privacy. One of my favorite places to go for a great meal!More infoSpinnerstown HotelPrice: Expensive• American• Quakertown•4.8
- Ssavannahtraveler2013vipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •170 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoHad to change my reservation from 4 people to 3. No problem doing it. Table was ready when we arrived, and Amanda immediately came over to see what we wanted to drink. Food was excellent: Scallops, Halibut and the mushroom soup. Wonderful starter.More infoTerrain Cafe - DoylestownPrice: Moderate• Farm-to-table• Doylestown•4.4
- KPKendraPPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOur dinner was AMAZING from start to finish. Seriously such great food with great service and the chef was so kind and accommodating to our group. We will absolutely all be coming backMore infoMaize RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Farm-to-table• Sellersville•4.9
- JDJoanneDNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWe were a party of 8 and everyone's meal was outstanding and a great value. We all plan to come again. Our waitress Ellie, was also great.More infoThe Washington House - PennsylvaniaPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Sellersville•4.7
- CFChrisFPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •8 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoArielles continues to be one of our true favorites. Sadly so many places either succumbed or have been badly bruised by Covid. Thank goodness Arielles survived and seems to be thriving in the post Covid world. The menu is still top shelf and as well thought out as ever. They still make one mean cocktail and the wine list is varied interesting and affordable as always. I don't know how Christine manages to be nearly everywhere at once but I watched her make an appearance at every table I could see. Christine and Staff, thank you for another awesome dinner. We'll definitely be back!More infoArielle's Country InnPrice: Moderate• Steak• Sellersville•4.9
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Sellersville on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
When thinking of food in the Philadelphia area, the first thing that probably comes to mind is the cheese steak. The City of Brotherly Love founded the cheese steak sandwich in the 1930s. Sellersville, just outside of Philly, is home to a few sub shops that boast dozens of different variations on this classic. Most local restaurants are pretty casual, so if a good old Philly cheesesteak is what you're in the mood for, you've come to the right place. There are several American restaurants serving up hamburgers, locally caught venison, marinated chicken, and much more. You'll also find a few local coffee shops that are open daily for a warm, homemade breakfast.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Sellersville is The Washington House - Pennsylvania
- Souderton Community Park
- Kulp Park
- Holiday House Recreation Area
- Glenwood Shopping Center
- Earl B Druckenmiller Park
- Upper Perkiomen Valley County Park
- James Memorial Park
- Lenare Park
- Village Center Shopping Center
- Thunderbird Golf Course
- Boulder Valley Sportsman Club
- State Game Lands Number
- Mcleans Station
- Souderton Borough Park
- Nockamixon State Park
- Perkasie Square Shopping Center
- Menlo Park
- Hilltown Plaza Shopping Center
- Branchwood Park
- Souderton Square Shopping Center