Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A nice pick for special occasions or a romantic date, this Trattoria is open every day from 11 a.m. Fellini Cafe of West Chester PA also offers a special catering menu that can be tailored to fit with different events and parties.
We proudly serve only Pureland Premium Black Angus Beef. Richly marbled for robust flavor then aged to tenderness perfection, it’s simply the finest available. We have many different seafood selections for you to choose from as well. Come & see for yourself what all the excitement in West Chester is about, especially at Pietro’s Prime.
Expanding from Media to West Chester has given Sterling Pig Brewery a chance to try something new and we couldn’t be more excited! We hope you come and see us soon.
- NSNikkiSPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •16 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoDinner on a Thursday night so it wasn’t crowded at all. The salmon cakes, French onion soup, and schnitzel were all delicious.More infoIron Hill Brewery - West ChesterPrice: Moderate• American• West Chester•4.2
- MCMarkCvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •11 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoI have been to Pietro's Prime several times and every time the food and service has been excellent. The noise level allows for conversation. I would recommend to anyone who wants a good steak at a fairly reasonable price.More infoPietro's Prime Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• West Chester•4.7
- FfoxchasefoodiesvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •40 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThis is a terrific college town restaurant. The fare is affordable with an extensive bar menu. It’s great for families as well as students with limited funds as you can dine out at a unique restaurant without breaking the bank. However, flavor hasn’t been replaced by affordability. The bad boy nachos are awesome, as are the Margaritas and other Mexican fare. My grilled chicken salad was delish and I like it much better than one I get at a more expensive Mexican restaurant in Philly. We love the rooftop bar when weather is warm, too.More infoMas Mexicali Cantina - West ChesterPrice: Expensive• Mexican• West Chester•4.5
- FSFSH66vipSouthwest Florida •37 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023The staff always make you feel welcome. The food comes out hot and fast. Really a fun, relaxing atmosphere. One of our favorites!More infoOpa TavernaPrice: Moderate• Greek• West Chester•4.8
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in West Chester on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Discover West Chester
The Philadelphia Inquirer once named West Chester "one of the world's most perfect small towns," and it does not fall short of meeting visitors' expectations. The fact that the town is small does not make its dining options limited, though. The downtown area offers dozens of excellent venues featuring food from almost every corner of the globe. Begin your day with a delectable French pastry at an authentic bakery. Treat yourself to Hawaiian barbecue or a tasty burger for lunch. Enjoy authentic Greek, Italian, or Thai options, or have a meal at a blue-ribbon steakhouse for dinner. Top it off with homemade chocolate chip cookies or small-batch crafted ice cream or gelato. Your food options in West Chester are only limited by your sense of adventure.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in West Chester is West Chester Pizza & Cafe
- American Helicopter Museum
- The Hotel Warner
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham West Chester
- Cheyney University of Pennsylvania Athletic Fields
- Everhart Park
- Brandywine River Hotel
- Rustin Park
- Oakbourne Park
- West Goshen Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Chester
- West Chester Sports Complex
- Thornbury Township Park
- Hallowell Park
- Christian C Sanderson Museum
- East Goshen Township Park
- West Chester Railroad Heritage Assoc
- Coopersmith Park
- Bradford Plaza Shopping Center
- Squire Cheyney Farm Park
- Marshall Square