Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our intimate space operates on a reservation-only basis for parties of
no more than FOUR (4) people per table and ONE/TWO per seating at our counter.
Online reservations are always open with real-time availability.
Each reservation seating is designated 2 hours per booking.
We do not allow any outside alcohol. if you have a request for a specific beverage please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your visit and we will try our best to bring it in!
"With Huszár, we reach back to our roots. My mom would often tell stories of her family life in Hungary, and my dad would often reflect upon his military service there that he was so proud of. However, it was the stories of my grandfather being a proud Huszár, handpicked to serve as an elite soldier on horseback, that I draw my inspiration from. Their stories instilled me with a deep pride in my heritage."
Here are our hours of operation:
Tuesdays - Saturdays 12pm - 8pm
Sundays - 12pm to 7pm
By fostering a culture that values collaboration and encouragement, we make it possible to take chances and grow, and to have hospitality be an expression of who we are.
The resulting offerings are carefully crafted food and beverage, and a welcome that passes our care for each other and our profession on to our guests.
Located in PPG Place, the crown jewel of the Pittsburgh skyline, you will find Ruth's Chris Steak House within walking distance of all the downtown businesses, Market Square, and the Cultural District.
To-go options are now available! Place an order online or by calling the restaurant!
Café Momentum’s program teaches critical skills that allow youth to re-enter society in a safe, real-world environment of nurturing accountability. By participating in our program, the youth rotate through every aspect of the restaurant, from waiting tables to washing dishes, while working side-by-side with Chef Peter Henry.
Don't miss our famous smoked fried chicken served with mashed potato, ham hok collard greens, buttermilk biscuit, and black pepper gravy. We are currently BYOB. $4/person corkage fee.
Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse is an award-winning prime steakhouse specializing in aged USDA prime steaks. Located in downtown Pittsburgh between PNC Park and Heinz Field on Pittsburgh’s North Shore, the restaurant is just a few minutes from the Convention Center, the Theatre District/Cultural District, PPG Paints Penguin’s Arena and all the major downtown hotels. The restaurant offers a chef-inspired menu featuring variations of its legendary aged prime steaks, daily chef’s fresh fish features and great seafood. Award-winning menus, the extensive wine list and impeccable service are why Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse is Pittsburgh’s number one steakhouse and fine dining restaurant for convention goers, business dinners, corporate gatherings, special occasions, intimate dinners, private gatherings, large private events, receptions or just celebrating a Steelers' Home Game. Private dining rooms available; valet parking offered.
- MDMelissaDPittsburgh / Western PA •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoAn absolute pleasure. Jeffry our server was amazing. The best food in Pittsburgh hands down. Chef Rico did an amazing job. The decor is fabulous and we would highly recommend the Ritual House.More infoRitual HousePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Downtown•4.6
- IImjojovipPittsburgh / Western PA •12 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoI love going here for the full experience but their market table for lunch cannot be beat! So delicious for a great price!More infoFogo de Chao - PittsburghPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Downtown•4.4
- NONicholleOPittsburgh / Western PA •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023My husband had dinner at Eddie Vs to celebrate some accomplishments and as a getaway for our busy lives. The service was wonderful. The food was delicious especially my Chilean Sea Bass in the broth! High quality food and service. We enjoyed the live entertainment as well as the ambiance!More infoEddie V's - PittsburghPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Downtown•4.9
- CCrystalPittsburgh / Western PA •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023exceptional service, food, and ambiance! this location has it’s own uniqueness compared to other locations and the server was highly attentive! wanna mention the crab cake being absolutely phenomenal. just enough breading to hold it together and pure crab meat! brought my family out for the evening and they absolutely loved it and will return on their own leisure! highly recommend this spot in the city of pittsburgh!More infoDel Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - PittsburghPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent food from appetizers to dessert to wineMore infoThe Capital Grille - PittsburghPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.8
Downtown Pittsburgh is often referred to as the Golden Triangle. With its blend of history and modern design, you can find restaurants to suit any craving. An aroma of Philly cheesesteak wafts from a busy restaurant in the center of the city while a quiet street delivers smells of kielbasa and pierogis. Start your day by enjoying coffee or an espresso drink at one of the many coffee shops. Pizza is common at almost every turn when you're walking along the city streets. Market Square features farm stands with fresh fruits, vegetables, and homemade items. A fun event in the downtown area is Picklesburgh, a festival that features everything dealing with the pickle. There, you'll also find a host of other foods that go great with pickles.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there are 85 restaurants in Downtown. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Seafood, American, Italian, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Downtown who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Downtown either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Point State Park
- Mccloskey Field
- David L Lawrence Convention Center
- State Game Lands Number
- Roberto Clemente Bridge Sixth Street Bridge
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Airport
- PNC Park
- Market Square
- Scrap Metals
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pittsburgh North Shore
- Highmark Stadium
- Armstrong Playground
- Allegheny County Courthouse
- Brooks Softball Field
- Fort Pitt Museum
- Ppg Place
- Andy Warhol Museum
- Arden Trolley Museum
- Comfort Inn and Suites Pittsburgh
- Washington Golf Course