- OTOpenTable DinervipPittsburgh / Western PA •175 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoAnother fine dining experience at Bravo! Thank you for your hospitality.More infoBravo Italian Kitchen - Pittsburgh - McKnightPrice: Moderate• Italian• Ross Township•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review4.0Dined on Dec 2, 2023Of the four of us, three of us received our food cool. The waitress got the manager who took the food to reheat it. If we wanted new food it was another half hour wait. I had the Parmesan Chicken which was really good once it was warmed and my husband had the Chicken Alfredo which he also said was good once it was warmed. Our friend who got the Jambalaya and was the correct temperature just loved his. We would have thought they would had comped our fountain drinks or offered us a dessert but they didn’t. We will go back as it was a busy Saturday night and we did have a really nice waitressMore infoBJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - McCandlessPrice: Moderate• American• Ross Township•4.4
- LLauraPittsburgh / Western PA •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 13, 2023I haven’t been here since before the pandemic started but it used to be a favorite lunch spot. I finally made it here yesterday and was very pleased to find out nothing had changed (prices went up a little but that’s to be expected). Everything was just as I remembered it!More infoMarketplace Cafe - Nordstrom Ross ParkPrice: Expensive• American• North Hills•4.7
- JCJeanC1 review5.0Dined on Nov 12, 2023Staff was very accommodating. Our server heather was very good and very attentive.More infoDave & Buster's - Pittsburgh (North Hills)Price: Moderate• American• North Hills•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerPittsburgh / Western PA •2 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 26, 2023Always fantastic. Owner needs to give more love to his restaurantMore infoWillowPrice: Expensive• American• North Hills•4.4
Discover North Hills
North Hills, a neighborhood stretching along the banks of the Allegheny River, reflects Pittsburgh's ethnic diversity, blue-collar roots, and love of great food. Diners serving up hearty breakfasts, delis offering two-fisted sandwiches, and old-school pizza and pasta joints all coexist alongside trendy Asian eateries, barbecue taquerias, and charming gastropubs. You can find elegant French pastries and coffee just as easily as you can obtain a great burger. Mirroring Pittsburgh's rebirth as a technology and medical hub, cutting-edge vegan cafés and coffee shops abound here, as do tapas and cocktail bars and do-it-yourself salad shops. The food scene in Pittsburgh has never been dull, and North Hills shares in the renaissance of the Steel City, making the neighborhood yet another must-eat-there destination in a city full of them.