Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our menu changes weekly to offer you the freshest, highest-quality produce, meats, fish and seafood in season. We proudly use and support SP Provisions, Newman’s Fish Company, SuDan Farms, Hood River Organics, Gathering Together Farms, Prairie Creek Farms, Gatto & Sons, Chef’s Warehouse, Latitude 45 Farms, Corsican Cheese Cellars, Staccato Gelato, Bartur Foods and The Singing Pig Farm.
Caffe Mingo offers simple Italian food made with local, northwest ingredients from our organic farmers and our long-time cooks. Join us for a great meal!
Arden is named in homage to Shakespeare's famous forest - a place to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and appreciate nature's bounty and beauty. The restaurant invites you to take an exiting culinary adventure through the Pacific Northwest, and explore the incredible range of ingredients that the region has to offer.
Being a neighborhood trattoria, we do occasionally stop seating up to one hour before our posted closing time. When in doubt, give us a call to make sure we are still accepting new tables. Can’t find a reservation Online? Bar seating is reserved for walk-ins (exception being Members), so always worth stopping by!
Our promise is to deliver an exceptional experience. We value honest feedback and go above and beyond to make your time with us perfect.
Guests often call us their second home and that feeling of comfort is exactly what we strive to achieve.
OUTDOOR DINING AREAS ARE COVERED, SHADED, AND WELL VENTILATED WITH BOTH OVERHEAD AND OSCILLATING FANS.
Join us for an immersive tableside experience, a multi-course meal with wine pairings, or a casual weekday bite. Bellpine is a celebration of the Pacific Northwest.
- GCGregCPortland / Oregon •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoIt was an amazing luxury dining experience! Certainly not inexpensive, but it is the Ritz-Carlton after all. The service certainly lives up to the name and price level. The staff were amazing. Our server Nichole guided us through a tasting experience with confidence and cheerful professionalism. Though there are a couple grand entrees, it's mostly a tasting menu. We chose 8 dishes we wanted to try, and working with the sommelier, Nichole created an exquisite flavor journey with wine pairings. Service in the bar was just as good. We made a point to arrive early for a cocktail, and the bar didn't disappoint. The specialty cocktails were superb. Every server we encountered asked and remembered our names, and everyone was very welcoming. I do have a couple complaints. The public (non-guest) wifi wasn't working, and the staff indicated that it hadn't been working for some time, if at all, and management hasn't fixed it or provided a workaround, such as setting up a fake room number and guest room to use the guest wifi. We had no cell reception in the restaurant, even at a window table, so working wifi is a must. The place also gets uncomfortably loud when it's full. I don't want a completely silent dining experience, but we couldn't even hear our server at one point. You have to be a lip reader. I give the ambience only 3 stars because of this major issue, in spite of the gorgeous decor and view. The room is a fishbowl of hard surfaces and is screaming for some basic sound dampening. This is a minor complaint, but the type on the menus was ridiculously small. I have great vision with progressive lens glasses but almost had to pull out my phone to read the menu. I'm not much of a luxury diner, but I'd definitely return when I feel like treating myself, if management does something about the noise levels. When indicating the noise level in the OpenTable review, there should be an option for "painfully lound."More infoBellpine at The Ritz-Carlton PortlandPrice: Very Expensive• American• NW Portland•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food was delicious! We will be coming back every time we are in Portland!More infoScreen Door - Pearl DistrictPrice: Moderate• Regional American (Southern)• Pearl District•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipHouston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Everything was great! 10/10! Courtney was great actually love how they all work together as a team!More infoJankenPrice: Very Expensive• Creative Japanese• Pearl District•4.6
- IDIronDukevipPortland / Oregon •43 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Michelle was outstanding server. Salmon was enhanced by a buttery sauce. Petrale Sole was to perfection. Green beans and red potatoes excellent. The Bloody Mary on special with the "well vodka" was disappointing > I should have gone with my favorite Tito's vodka. Overall, a favorite restaurant for excellent seafood.More infoJake's Famous CrawfishPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Downtown•4.6
- RSRobertoSFOvipSan Francisco Bay Area •48 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Jake’s is classic Portland. Old wood columns, aged tile floor, crisply uniformed staff, and a full breakfast that would make a lumberjack happy. Will return. Again.More infoJake's Grill - PortlandPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.6
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Portland, OR
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Portland
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Discover NW Portland
Known by locals as the Alphabet District, Northwest Portland is a leisurely and scenic neighborhood full of shady trees, graceful Victorian homes and charming boutiques. A funky, quirky and scenic neighborhood, Northwest Portland is also widely regarded as the root of the Portland dining scene, home to many acclaimed restaurants specializing in fresh, ethical and locally sourced cuisine. Try handcrafted pastries and "farm-to-cone" ice cream for dessert, or fill up on sustainable sushi, fresh Pacific Northwest salmon and charcuterie. Stop by the local brewery for an award-winning beer and a burger. You're sure to be impressed by the flavorful and authentic Thai options in the area.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in NW Portland is RingSide Steakhouse - Uptown
- Bethany Crest Park
- Washington Park International Rose Test Gardens
- Portland Japanese Gard
- College Park
- Frank L Knight City Park
- Morrison Bridge
- Vietnam Veterans of Oregon Memorial
- Residence Inn by Marriott Portland Airport at Cascade Station
- Hoyt Arboret
- Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel
- Mocks Crest Property
- Holiday Inn Portland-Airport I-205
- Kaiser Woods Park
- Campbell Fountain
- Lan Su Chinese Garden
- West Union Estates Park
- Washington Park
- Johnson Lake Property
- Makah Cultural And Research Center
- Oregon Maritime Center And Museum