Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Beautiful Mexican-Fusion establishment with old-world accents and very Instagram-able throughout the restaurant. We pride ourselves with fresh locally sourced ingredients for our Authentic & Modern Mexican fare.
Best Happy Hour around from 3pm to 8pm from Tuesday to Friday. The strong & delicious cocktails and amazing service will keep you coming back week after week for any of our numerous events. Follow us on Instagram to stay in the loop.
If you'd like to make a reservation at our other location ( Fresco's Cantina ) located at 12-14 31st Ave Astoria, NY 11106 - Please call (347) 808-7338.
Chef Osan offers an 18-course Omakase at $168.00 and our version of a Happy Hour Omakase which is a 14-course at $98.00.
Tuesday - Saturday seating
5:00pm, 6:45pm and 8:30pm
Please contact the restaurant for parties of 6 or more.
On IG @thatplace_omakase or phone 929-593-7991
Our restaurant is more than just a place to enjoy delicious food. We believe that dining is an experience, and we have created a warm and inviting atmosphere that is perfect for a casual lunch, intimate dinner, or special occasion. Whether you're looking to share a meal with friends and family or celebrate a milestone moment, we are here to provide exceptional service and an unforgettable experience.
We look forward to welcoming you and sharing our love of Greek cuisine with you!
The restaurant is rustic cozy and charming, with a slate and marble top bar serving only select Italian wines, and local and imported tap and bottled beer, that pair perfectly with the artisanal food prepared every day on the premises, and the brick oven roman-style (thin crust) pizza cooked in the imported Italian oven.
Chef-owner Antonio Morichini is Roman born and bred. He did his culinary education and training in Italy, working in some of the best Michelin-starred restaurants in Rome. His food is loyal to tradition, but forward looking.
It's our goal to grill the most delectable steaks in Astoria with a commitment to freshness and flavor in every bite. Your complete satisfaction is our top priority here at Meet the Meat. We welcome you into our cozy and relaxing restaurant to enjoy a meal with friends, family, or that special someone. Come savor one of our delicious, juicy steaks. We promise you will leave our restaurant happy and full.
With a heavy Mediterranean influence, Queen's Room brings a level of refinement to classic comfort food in an elegant and comfortable setting. With a number of Gluten Free, Vegetarian and Vegan options, Queen's Room aims to offer something for everyone.
The red interior is sultry and clubby, illuminated by soft lighting and pretty Japanese lanterns. Clever expressions decorate the walls in neon, and red velvet banquettes invite you in for a cozy, chic dining experience. Inventive cocktails will leave your taste buds buzzing, and each drink is perfectly crafted to accent your meal to the fullest. You are sure to enjoy the cool, inventive, and dazzling cuisine that What The Fish has to offer.
We source only the freshest ingredients that enhance the traditional Greek cuisine and family recipes.
Aliada offers a selection of Greek and Cypriot meze that is paired with an authentic selection of Greek and Cypriot wines that truly showcase the flavors of our cuisine.
Come join us and become part of our family.
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoJust amazing! It’s hard to find a place that has consistently good food every time we go there!! Made our friend’s birthday so special!!!More infoRuta Oaxaca - AstoriaPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Astoria•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 28, 2023Phenomenal experience from start to finish. Wonderful ambiance, thoughtful service, and importantly, spectacular sushi. Impossible to select a favorite course because all were so unique and flavorful. Recommend this for a special occasion, or simply as a "treat yo'self" evening. Worth every penny. The unlimited sake on the house is a nice touch, too.More infoThat Place | OmakasePrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Astoria•5
- RRashiedavipNew York / Tri-State Area •9 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023We were there for a birthday. Everyone was amazing & helped us have a great time! Great food, drinks, & music!More infoBad HabitsPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Latin• Astoria•4.7
- TBTatyanaBNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was great. Ambiance and service was also top notch. Comfortable seating and dj playing nice hits.More infoBlend AstoriaPrice: Expensive• Latin / Spanish• Astoria•4.4
- AZAddyZvipNew York / Tri-State Area •24 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was delicious. Very flavorful and interesting , authentic Greek choices. Service was friendly and accommodating. We will be backMore infoAmylosPrice: Moderate• Greek• Astoria•4.6
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Astoria is Luna Asian Bistro & Rooftop Lounge
- Hallets Cove Playground
- Astoria Square
- Athens Square
- Van Alst Playground
- Astoria Queens Town House
- 30th Avenue Astoria Line
- Socrates Sculpture Garden
- Steinway Playground
- Seans Place
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott New York LaGuardia Airport/Astoria
- Steinway Community Playground
- Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City
- Socrates Sculpture Park
- American Museum of The Moving Image
- Moblat Apartments- 30-68
- Goodwill Park
- Museum of The Moving Image
- Ramada Long Island City