Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A note for first time diners: OUR DRESS CODE IS CASUAL ELEGANT.
No one wearing shorts, caps, flip flops, t-shirts or hoodies will be allowed into our dining room. Gentlemen are expected to wear a collared shirt.
Guests can enjoy the ultimate dining experience among the backdrop of a cobalt blue, romantic, sexy setting visually landscaped with art that stimulates the senses. 10’s atmosphere becomes fun and lively with bubbles showering over our busy bar where the happy hour crowd sips on our signature cocktails and a Latin sound plays throughout the restaurant.
Voted Rhode Island’s best steakhouse, at 10 Prime, our signature prime sirloin steaks are hand cut from the finest corn-fed Midwestern beef. We age them 5 – 6 weeks, giving us the most flavorful, juicy, delicious steaks.
Developed as a restaurant for the 21st Century, our steaks are complimented by Rhode Island’s best sushi. 10 offers a full sushi menu featuring nigiri and sashimi, and 15 designer rolls, including the Signature Roll 10: Maine lobster, smoked salmon, asparagus, avocado, and caviar.
Ceviches By Divino serves authentic Peruvian flavors in a relaxed setting, ideal for enjoying your meal with friends and family.
A 20% service charge is added to each bill. 100% of these fees are distributed to our team in the form of hourly wages and benefits. If you would like to leave a gratuity, it will be shared amongst the front of house team. If you have any questions, please inquire. Thank you for choosing Gracie’s!
While we're best known for our Ramen, Pho, and Udon noodle soups, we are also highly-regarded for our Drunken Noodles, Pad Thai, and Green Curry Lemongrass Stir Fry. Before you dive in head first to your meal, don't forget to try our pork or vegetable dumplings, Nime Chow, and our scallion pancakes.
Noodles is also vegan and gluten-free friendly! All of our broths and sauces are already gluten free, and our broths can be made vegetarian based, so you'll never have to worry about not having enough options.
Chef Ruiz and his family carefully crafted the menu with Poblano recipes both new and old, time tested traditional favorites alongside exciting new selections. Each dish reflects the rich, authentic style our kitchen has become known for, served with a level of hospitality and ambiance that is simply unmatched on the East Coast!
Located in the Historic Downtown we are just minutes from all the hotels and convention center.
Traditional heartwarming Italian entrees & pasta dishes served up in a cozy subterranean restaurant trattoria-style setting.
Specialty homemade pasta dishes, Italian Stuffed Artichokes, Homemade Cannoli's & more!
Located on the famous Federal Hill!
Los Andes Restaurant was featured on Phantom Gourmet and S&W. It has a full bar that serves a variety of libations, including cocktails. This establishment has a beautiful outdoor patio with a waterfall and coy pond for a relaxing feel. It welcomes reservations and offers take-out and delivery services for guests wanting to enjoy the food at home. This restaurant also provides catering for various events.
America is a melting pot like India was over a 1000 years ago. Being in the US offers a chef a lot of exciting possibilities to play with the ingredients that are not commonly found in India. We are availing these opportunities to create an exciting menu that has a blend of traditional favorites like Chicken Tikka Masala and creative dishes like Bengal Fish Curry (made with Salmon that is not usually found in India). The goal is to present a creative, fresh, nutritious, tasty, flavorful and a balanced meal. Like the 21st century India, we are progressive with our cuisine and not bound by the ‘same-old’ mentality.
- SVShondaVRhode Island •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoService was excellent!! David went above and beyond to accommodate us. He was very attentive and extremely pleasant. This was our first experience but definitely not the last.More infoFogo de Chao - ProvidencePrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Providence•4.2
- POPhilipOGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoEverything was top notch. The food was absolutely delicious, as were our cocktails. I went with my favorite, a Cosmopolitan, but they had a very intriguing menu of cocktail concoctions that sounded extremely tempting and I would like to try some of them in future dining visits. The service could not have been more attentive and helpful. We were seeing a play at Trinity Rep after dinner and our waiter kept an eye on the clock for us to be sure we were ready for departure in plenty of time for our show. The complimentary valet parking was SO convenient and they parked our car in the spot right in front of the theater, so we had a mere few steps to get into our car, upon exiting the theater. I would definitely dine here again. This was our second visit to Res American Bistro and I anticipate many more wonderful evenings there! Highly recommend!! 5+++ stars!More infoRes American BistroPrice: Expensive• American• Providence•4.7
- LlindavipGreater Boston •13 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 2, 2023WE love this place....suggested it for my sister-in-laws birthday and they loved it too! Staff is great, it is beautiful, food delicious, can't think of anything negative. a beautiful experience once again! good going Circe.More infoCirce Restaurant & BarPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Providence•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It’s our go to place before or after a show with the kids. Service is always quick, tables are great for large families and the food is always goodMore infoProvidence Coal Fired PizzaPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Providence•4.6
- SSusannancyGreater Boston •28 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We love this place for brunch and I have reviewed it with 5 stars in the past. But on New Year’s Day, they were woefully understaffed. We waited 45 minutes till someone took our drinks orders. Having said that, once Keith, the manager, became aware of our situation, he personally took over our table. Everything went perfectly after that. Our meals were excellent and Keith comped us for bottomless mimosas, even as we continued to drink other wonderful alcoholic beverages. Food is delicious with lots of brunch options. We were expecting the piano player to be there, but alas, we did not get to hear that. But we would definitely recommend this place for excellent food, fabulous drinks - the George Bloody Mary is to die for - and the pricing is very fair.More infoThe GeorgePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Providence•4.5
Long known for its classic New England seafood, Providence has also recently garnered a reputation for fine contemporary dining options. As a college town, it offers an abundance of laid-back, reasonably priced restaurants. But because the Johnson and Wales University campus is home to a well-respected culinary arts program, the town has become a popular proving ground for up-and-coming chefs. Even Providence's college students know and expect good food, which keeps the standards in this waterside city exceptionally high. The food options have also been heavily influenced by the city's proximity to Boston and New York. That means a lot of hearty, locally sourced dishes and ample pizza options. Providence's palate is also quite sophisticated, with restaurants serving up everything including French, Swiss, Italian and even vegan cuisine.
Frequently asked questions
- Corliss Park Historical
- Pekin Street Historic District
- Providence Place Mall
- Museum of Rhode Island History
- Johnson And Wales University
- Rhodes Street Historic District
- Oak Hill Park
- Pierce Memorial Field
- Riverside Field
- Parkis Comstock Historic District
- Keeney Quad
- Providence Station
- Hayward Park
- Mccoy Stadium
- Crystal Spring Station Historical
- Grace Square
- Museum of Natural History And Planetarium
- The Arca
- Providence College
- Power Street Cooke Street Historic District