Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Elizabeth welcomes families Children under the age of 10 eat FREE every night. We are located near the airport and hotels are happy to shuttle you there.
Last minute and large party reservations are not a problem. We can accommodate any size party due to our three dining areas.
Here on business no problem. Host your next corporate dinner with us. We can provide a private room at no additional charge,
Our menu includes traditional Italian dishes ,seafood and steaks. We offer roasted garlic served with warm bread and extra virgin olive oil is brought to every table. Complimentary lemocello is served at the end of every meal!Seasonal Outdoor Patio is available too.. Come as a guest and leave as family.. Elizabeth of Portofino's
Indoor dining, Igloo dining and Takeout.
Our Seasonal Igloos are now open, weather permitting. Please call for reservation. Igloo reservations are held for 2.5 hours.
Only service animals welcome.
We accept walk-ins and reservations. We are still striving to operate a 90 minute table time during peak volumes in order to accommodate our guests. We have high top tables around the perimeter of our space in addition to 3 low tables; if you require an accommodation please indicate it with your reservation so we may better assist you.
To keep track of the latest and greatest Cork and Rye info, check out our Facebook and Instagram pages and don’t forget to join the CORK’D CLUB!
The Boardwalk truly features something for everyone. We have a large selection of appetizers, raw bar items, salads, as well as our famous Iggy's Chowder and Clam Cakes! We have incredible lobster dinners, surf'n turf, and
amazing entrees, burgers, and sandwiches.
LOUNGE & BAR
Our spacious fullservice bar and lounge area is a great place to come and have fun while enjoying cocktails with friends and family. We also have an amazing Gazebo Bar out on our beautiful patio overlooking Narragansett Bay with terrific views and sunsets.
The Boardwalk features an amazing atmosphere both inside and out! Our outside patio and views are second to none. The interior decor features a New England charm with relaxing elegance. The bar and lounge area is a friendly spot serving high quality spirits.
The Shanty is a modern American restaurant pairing local farm fresh ingredients with unsurpassed service in a comfortable ‘locals' atmosphere.
We offer a great variety of craft brews and classic cocktails with a hint of eclectic. We strive to educate and inspire through food by letting the local ingredients shine.
We offer a diverse menu with a variety of delicious options, but our specialty is New England seafood, locally sourced and prepared fresh every day. The key to excellent food is high quality ingredients, so we use only the very best.
Water Street Kitchen and Bar is open year round, serving lunch and dinner every day. Whether you’re looking for somewhere to stop by for lunch, planning a special evening with loved ones, or just want to try some amazing seafood, come visit us. We look forward to seeing you!
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoIron Works was fantastic tonight. Good was great, service was even better! Great Vibe, Great Food, can’t go wrong!!More infoIron WorksPrice: Moderate• American• Warwick•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipGreater Boston •60 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWaitress was great Food was good too Not to noisyMore infoCrow's Nest - WarwickPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Warwick•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipGreater Boston •46 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWith eating out costing more these days it was great to eat somewhere where the food and service were both fantastic and the price very reasonable.More infoAVVIOPrice: Moderate• Italian• Cranston•4.7
- HFHilaryFGreater Boston •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 30, 2023Wonderful evening with great gluten free options. Espresso Martini was excellent and the entree was enough to bring for lunch tomorrow. Be warned. Make a reservation or go early. By 6 pm, the place was packed.More infoThe ShantyPrice: Moderate• American• Warwick•4.8
- FFoodieGreater Boston •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was very good , we all enjoyed our meals , the Poke bowl however could have used more sauce, slightly dry, our server Daybar D , was outstanding, he was pleasant , attentive, helpful…an asset to your restaurant. Will be back, and our friends who live in Warwick were grateful to learn of a new place they can revisit….More infoCork and RyePrice: Moderate• American• Warwick•4.8
If you love exploring in historic seaside towns, Warwick is the perfect summer destination. Not only is it a great summer vacation spot, it's also the perfect romantic getaway with plenty of upscale seafood dining options. Warwick features a gorgeous park as well as an amazing zoo that has its own carousel. To add to the excitement, during the warmer months, farmers' markets are scattered around the town. While you're out shopping for fresh produce, stop by one of the unique restaurants on Greenwich Bay. You could also drop by at one of the local brick oven pizzerias, family-owned restaurants or fine dining facilities for a bite to eat.
Frequently asked questions
- Goddard Memorial State Park
- Governor Francis Shopping Center
- Goddard State Park Golf Course
- Apponaug Historic District
- Rhode Island Mall Shopping Center
- Richmond Square Shopping Center
- Pond Plaza Shopping Center
- Radisson Hotel Providence Airport
- Buttonwoods Shopping Center
- NYLO Providence Warwick
- Airport Shopping Center
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Providence-Warwick
- Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport
- Meadowbrook Shopping Center
- Buttonwoods Beach Historic District
- Sprague Playground
- Warwick Museum
- Potowomut Golf Club
- Courtyard Providence Warwick