Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our cozy full bar is also the perfect place to enjoy your drink and food while watching some sports!
Come find us.
Our level of service is only matched by our celebration of regional American heirloom recipes offered with genuine neighborly hospitality. We are committed to supporting local and regional farmers, fishers and producers by cooking food that recaptures the simple and pure tastes found in locally grown, natural and organic ingredients. We strive to raise awareness of a more sustainable food future, while helping to restore a sense of community that brings us back to a more homegrown time.
The Cowboy Star Menu features the finest in select natural products including Niman Ranch all natural beef from the nation's leading Certified Humane Angus herd.
We offer a large selection of Tapas plates to share between friends & family
but also normal size dishes if you don't want to share !
Our beers on tap selection highlights breweries from San Diego County and our wine selection from all around the world will make any wine lover happy too !
Everything you will eat at Tapas & Beers will be made from scratch to order with fresh and mostly organic ingredients !
Discover why our place isso highly rated !
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm to 9:00pm
Friday-Satuday: 4:00pm to 9:30pm
Sunday: 2:00pm to 9:00pm
We are open for Takeout everyday
For more information on parties of over 6 people please reach out directly to the restaurant 619-238-0101.
A 4% surcharge is added to all guest checks.
Bandar Restaurant serves Mediterranean food with unique Persian spices flown to San Diego and served in original recipes. Chefs Behrooz and Shokooh create simple preparations to showcase them, alongside an exotic variety of oven-roasted eggplant, charbroiled chicken, seafood and flavorful prime steaks. Look for signature classics such as Nadari, Barg and Soltani. Bandar Restaurant is award-winning since 1996. The restaurant has a unique energy, sitting right in the heart of Gaslamp Quarter in Downtown San Diego.
Rei Do Gado is San Diego's first Brazilian barbecue restaurant, open for over 2 decades. We follow the same traditional style of cooking meats, which are then served by are finely trained Gauchos. The churrasco (Brazilian barbecue) is a traditional feast that has been celebrated in Brazil for centuries. It is a unique and healthy way of roasting meat over a mesquite flame that preserves tenderness and gives it an unmatched taste.
**To make a reservation for a party of 6 or more, please contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refrain from booking multiple tables as we most likely won't be able to accommodate to seat together.
Brought to you by the Brigantine Family of Restaurants. For generations our family has created unforgettable experiences true to the San Diego lifestyle at our Brigantine & Miguel’s restaurants. We’ve hosted countless celebrations and poured many a round for the happiest of hours.
WE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT MAKES FOR THE BEST MEMORIES AND THE BEERS THAT CAPTURE THE FEELING. IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE WE CRAFTED OUR OWN AND PUT THEM ON TAP.
From beer aficionados to casual drinkers, we’ve got everyone covered with our easy-to-love (and drink) brews made for making memories!
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Diego •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat food! Service was awesome! Did wait an extra 20 minutes past reservation time for my table for one….but they put me at an even better spot. I might just be a little too small town but I really had hoped for some crackers with my oysters but they did not have any….still really good without, just gotta get past the texture.More infoCowboy StarPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown / Gaslamp•4.9
- JDJohnDOrange County •16 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our server McKenna was outstanding and made some recommendations we thoroughly enjoyed. The Amalfi G m T was s perfect balance is quality gin and specialty tonic. The charred octopus was delicious as was the rest of our meal including the striped bass and the rigatoni Nonna. Lavo never disappoints. Great way to start OSS the new yearMore infoLAVO Italian Restaurant - San DiegoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Downtown / Gaslamp•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Diego •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023My boyfriend and myself enjoyed his birthday dinner as it was both our first time at STK. Definitely would go back.More infoSTK- San DiegoPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown / Gaslamp•4.4
- SsmvaranasivipHouston •16 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Excellent food and trendy atmosphere. Sushi is fresh.More infoLumiPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Downtown / Gaslamp•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Diego •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Going to lunch at Fogo de Chao has been a New Years Day tradition for about 10 years now. The Staff is always friendly. They ensure you get the cuts of meat that you like the best. The salad bar alone could be your meal. It has incredible choices and variety. The meat is absolutely the star of the experience. There’s everything you could want, numerous cuts of beef, sausage, ribs, lamb, it is all delicious.More infoFogo de Chao - San DiegoPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Downtown / Gaslamp•4
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Gaslamp Quarter
The Gaslamp Quarter near San Diego’s historic downtown has some of the best nightlife in the city. The district is a great place to shop during the day, and it plays host to several of San Diego's largest festivals each year. Along with large nightclubs, this district hosts some of the city's best restaurants and features an array of dining options. New American cuisine based on foods grown in California is offered in many restaurants in this 16-block area. The neighborhood's Victorian architecture also houses establishments serving everything from fresh seafood and steakhouse fare to excellent sushi, Italian dishes, and Mexican favorites. In addition to an array food options, diners in the Gaslamp Quarter can enjoy some of the most expansive wine lists in California.
Frequently asked questions
- Hilton San Diego Bayfront
- The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
- Pinnacle on the Park by Stay Alfred
- Seaport Village
- USS Midway Museum
- Museum of Photographic Arts
- Downtown San Diego
- The US Grant, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Diego
- San Diego City College
- The Keating Hotel by Pininfarina
- Comfort Inn Gaslamp Convention Center
- Balboa Park, San Diego
- Union Station San Diego
- Gaslamp Quarter
- Embarcadero Marina Park
- Residence Inn by Marriott San Diego Downtown/Bayfront
- In Little Italy, Close to Gaslamp & The Convention Center
- USA Hostels San Diego - Downtown
- Plaza De Panama
- Omni San Diego Hotel