Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Open table favorite, Caffe Fiore is where European café culture meets fine Italian cuisine on the Mission/Noe Valley corridor in San Francisco. Serving classic Neapolitan and contemporary Italian favorite dinner, our kitchen offers a fine selection of homemade dishes Tuesday thru Saturday . Whether it’s just for a glass of wine or a big dinner party, we look forward to seeing you at our home away from home, just a block away from the bustle of Valencia Street!
Dancing Yak is perfect for anything from a delightful casual lunch to an elegant special occasion. We welcome you for lunch, dinner and craft cocktails Monday through Sundays.
Our menu features a wide range of authentic Japanese dishes, including nigiri, sashimi, rolls, and tempura. We also offer a selection of unique fusion dishes that blend traditional Japanese flavors with modern culinary techniques.
Our omakase experience is a must-try for any foodie. This multi-course meal features a selection of the freshest, most flavorful ingredients, carefully chosen and prepared by our talented culinary team. Each dish is a surprise, designed to showcase the chefs' skills and creativity.
We invite you to come and experience the art of Japanese cuisine at Okaeri SF. Whether you're a fan of traditional dishes or looking to try something new, we have something for everyone. Thank you for choosing us for your dining experience.
**(Omakase Quality A la Carte Menu & Petite 10 Course Market Lunch Omakase is Coming Soon~~ Stay Tuned!)**
A place where all are welcome, where the mission is simply to create a place people want to be.
Named the Best Beer Bar in California. Named one of the best Burgers and Fried Chicken Sandwiches in the region.
Also, make sure to check our back patio, it will transport you to a warm summer night of the south of Spain.
If driving street parking could be tricky, check out the SF general hospital parking structure just 2 blocks away from the restaurant. If coming from the East Bay or Peninsula location is just a few blocks from the freeway (exit Cesar Chavez/Potrero on the 80 freeway). The nearest Bart station is at Potrero & 24th, a 15-minute walk.
We are currently booking for Outdoor Patio & Indoor/Standard seating 60 days in advance. A ‘standard seating’ reservation is indoor dining. Reservations for 9+ may be booked through private dining department - contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Located in the heart of the Mission district surrounded by restaurants, bars and boutique shops,
Dinner :5 pm -10 pm. A little menu with a lots of flavors like the braised lamb riblets or the unique Tunisian deviled eggs. A full bar with a selection of spirits and exclusive Tunisian wines and alcohol. all served in a very cozy warm and charming setting.
- BCBrianCvipSan Francisco Bay Area •20 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoI've been going to Foreign Cinema since the 90s. And I've written several reviews. It's always pretty much fabulous fun for all when I go. Sometimes the food isn't as memorable as the last. This time, however, I LOVED all of it. Everything was cooked to perfection. And the meal was simple, generous, creative and refined. The cocktails were also excellent. I had just returned from Eugene and Bend where I tried to have a good cocktail. These were by far superior. The Colleen (a tequila cocktail) keeps getting reinvented here, and I LOVE that as well. I also had a glass of rioja that was pretty stellar for a very reasonable price. I also love that I didn't feel like I was being gouged, the price of everything was reasonable for San Francisco. I think this is uber important, and earns my respect and thanks.More infoForeign CinemaPrice: Expensive• Californian• Mission•4.7
- GMGeraldineMSan Francisco Bay Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe had a very last minute additional guest and the staff immediately replied to my OpenTable message to accommodate our larger party. A+++ for that. Also A+++ for friendly service, nicely paced food, wonderful food and bevs. We had a great time. Thank you!More infoDelfina RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Mission•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerAustin •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023They were great! got us in within 15 minutes on ThanksgivingMore infoOkaeri Japanese BistroPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Mission•4.8
- ASAllenSvipSan Francisco Bay Area •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Every item we ordered including cocktails were on point. Services was attentive and friendly. This restaurant is just so goodMore infoLolindaPrice: Moderate• Argentinean• Mission•4.7
- JSJulieSvipSan Francisco Bay Area •34 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Very interesting food. We can't wait to go back to try more items.More infoBase CampPrice: Moderate• Asian• Mission•4.8
The 10 best new San Francisco restaurants of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
These stellar San Francisco restaurants have exclusive tables for APEC attendees
A local omakase favorite, comforting Burmese food, the freshest farm-to-table dishes, and more.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
The heart of San Francisco’s vibrant Latin American culture, the Mission is a dynamic neighborhood that has evolved at near-record speed. The booming restaurant scene is comprised of high-end steakhouses, rooftop bars, and concept bistros, as well as classic taquerias and fruit markets that have shaped the neighborhood for decades. Valencia Street is also awash with artisan-made clothing and home furnishing boutiques, in addition to its pricey pour-over coffee shops. Nearby, young professionals and longtime residents sun themselves on the hills of Dolores Park.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 30, 2023 there are 44 restaurants in Mission. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Californian, Unspecified, Italian, Thai, Southeast Asian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Mission who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Mission either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Anchor Brewing Company
- Potrero Del Sol Park
- Hotel Tropica
- Kidpower Park, Mission
- Mission Community Recreation Center
- Modern Mission Home
- Garfield Square
- Mission Cottage
- Mission San Francisco De Asis
- Roxie Theatre
- Mission 24th Street Apartment with Terrace
- Central Mission Potrero One-Bedroom Apartment
- Mission Plaza Shopping Center
- Jackson Park
- Restored French Renaissance
- Mckinley Square
- AMSI Potrero Hill One-Bedroom Condo
- El Capitan Hotel
- Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts
- AMSI Potrero Hill One-Bedroom Apartment