Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
-Thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing
-Frequently sanitizing high use areas
-Screening employees for symptoms daily before work
-Takeout and delivery orders available
Inspired by the lasting connections that were woven around the table, our restaurant offers a fresh twist on classic milltown staples that will bring people together. At Heirloom, we celebrate the bounty of local farmers and purveyors with dishes that are humble in roots yet inspired in execution.
Chef Boz Munnich Head Chef / Ian Munnich General Manager / Cindy Munnich Pastry Chef
Dray's Happy Hour Monday - Friday 4-7
• $5 Cocktail of the Day
• $4 Wine
• $3 Bubbles
• $2 off Draft Beer
• $1 off Bottled Beer
Tuesday - $2 Bubbles all DAY!
Wednesday - 50% off ALL Wine Bottles
Thursday - $1 Oysters on the Half Shell / $5 Martinis
Nightly Specials - Check out Facebook for Previews https://www.facebook.com/DrayBarAndGrill/
Dray offers Live Local Music every night of the week. On nice evenings we host live piano music on our baby grand inside, as well as a guitarist or duo on the patio
- BLBeverlyLSouth Carolina •8 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWonderful special occasion restaurant. Excellent steaks and seafood.More infoRick Erwin's Level TenPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Spartanburg•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSouth Carolina •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoEverything about this place was incredible. The food was excellent, and the service was exceptional. We will definitely be back!More infoDray Bar & GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Spartanburg•4.6
- JJamesSouth Carolina •15 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023This place was great. The service was great and the food was outstanding. My wife and I enjoyed celebrating our anniversary there. We will return.More infoThe Tulip TreePrice: Moderate• Farm-to-table• Spartanburg•4.6
- RMRickMPhoenix / Arizona •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023What an enjoyable evening with 8 of us. Fantastic menu. Our server Amber was friendly and efficient…although it did take awhile for us to get our checks. The guitarist Daryle added greatly to our enjoyment. I ordered the Pork Belly and it was indescribably delicious.More infoHeirloomPrice: Moderate• American• Spartanburg•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerAsheville / Western North Carolina •17 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Service was great! Same bartenders we had previously, he does a great job! (Can’t remember his name 😞) Best smoked ole fashioned in Spartanburg. We did the Big Brunch plate and the Piggy Pancakes Both were wonderful, pancakes had a nice crunch to the edges and outside; super soft inside. Great flavor combo with the pork. We always have a good meal here.More infoInitial QPrice: Moderate• Regional American (Southern)• Spartanburg•4.8
11 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Charleston
Charleston’s got a celebratory soul, and food is practically a religion here. Which explains why its special-occasion restaurants are forces to be reckoned with. While many of its most festive restaurants are in its historic downtown, surrounded by views of horse-drawn carriages and cobblestone streets, others are on some of the smaller islands, complete with stunning coastal views. Whether you’re ringing in a birthday, anniversary, promotion, or simply just because, the city’s thriving restaurant scene has the ideal spot. Read on for a guide to 11 special-occasion worthy restaurants in Charleston to book now.
The best places to grab a drink in Charleston
Charleston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Charleston’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Charleston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Charleston’s 8 Greatest Restaurants
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Charleston dining right now.
8 romantic restaurants in Charleston for every kind of date
Romance fills Charleston’s cobblestone streets, candlelit verandas, and fiery sunsets. That signature Lowcountry charm also distinguishes the city’s best date-night restaurants. At an oyster bar on King Street, window seats and fried fish baskets take the edge off first-date jitters. For a transportive evening complete with lamb kebabs and anise cocktails, couples hit one of the area’s only Lebanese restaurants. A classic steakhouse in a restored bank makes an elegant backdrop for an unforgettable proposal. There’s a table for every kind of date night in one of the South’s most scenic cities. Read on for a guide to 8 Charleston restaurants ready to host your next romantic occasion.
6 New Restaurants to Book in Charleston This Spring
What defines Southern hospitality more than a steaming communal table of Lowcountry boil or shrimp and grits? While those standbys, fueled by the bounty of the surrounding creeks and rivers, still form the soul of Charleston dining, the Holy City is expanding its culinary universe. These new restaurants, ranging from the city’s only food hall to an Indian fusion restaurant, pay tribute to Charleston’s history while increasing its global appeal.
Spartanburg is a city that's alive with activity, sound, color and flavor. Visitors drawn to the city by the cultural events can enjoy quiche Lorraine, escargot, coconut crusted tilapia and fresh Maine lobster with a Mimosa or fine wine. Those on the go can partake of an assortment of local beers with delicious crab cakes, wild salmon and burgers and tacos of all types. Everyone will enjoy the desserts because no one does crepes like Spartanburg. With flavors like raspberry truffle, Meyer lemon and blueberry and crêpe mon amie, the dessert offerings here are sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. If crêpes aren't for you, just try to resist the dark chocolate mousse, chocolate croissant, and maple sea salt pecan pie.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Spartanburg is Rick Erwin's Level Ten
- Union Square Shopping Center
- Buffalo Mill Historic District
- Royal Inn Spartanburg
- Knights Inn Union
- Residence Inn by Marriott Spartanburg
- Cherokee Shopping Center
- Gaffney Commercial Historical District
- Spartanburg Historic District
- Tyger River Park
- South Hills Shopping Center
- Cherokee Ford Recreation Area
- Wofford College Historic District
- East Main Street Douglass Heights Historic District
- Red Roof Inn Spartanburg
- Milliken Park
- Magnuson Hotel Union
- Croft State Park
- Hillcrest Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville/Spartanburg I-85
- Rose Hill State Park