Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
As a casual neighborhood bar and restaurant, Primo does not accept reservations for a specific time. A limited number of guests may guarantee a waiting table at the 5:00 opening each night. Also, throughout the night guests may call ahead to the restaurant at 423.602.5555 to be added to the waiting list. The dedicated staff and lively communal environment make for a short and enjoyable wait. Come see us soon.
Come and enjoy an authentic American-Italian inspired cuisine, complimented by a diverse selection of Italian and American wines and signature craft cocktails.
We look forward to serving you!
Our Mission: Do right and exceed expectations.
At Amada, we lead by putting people first. We strive to provide the best possible dining experience for our patrons while showcasing Spanish dishes, wines, and techniques. Amada's beverage menu displays signature sangrias and cocktails, a Spanish forward wine list, and local beers on tap!
Amada hosts a perfect dining experience for celebrations, date night, or just a fun night out of the house! We look forward to serving you. Cheers!
Hennen's is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Chattanooga, next to the Tennessee Aquarium, IMAX Theater & within walking distance of several area hotels.
An elegant ambiance is centered around the 2,400 bottle wine cellar located in the middle of the main dining area.
Hennen's also features a full bar, patio dining and dedicated private dining room.
delicious foods and tasteful teas. The Genesis House of tea is a restaurant and venue space that is perfect to host private birthday parties, bridal showers and corporate events, just to name a few. We are a Non-profit organization that carries a heart to serve our community and restore beau(tea), digni(tea) and identi(tea) to those in need.
Our passion for creating special moments has adopted a passion for taking old iconic buildings and turning them into one of a kind, unique places to create those moments in.
Chattanooga is no exception. We've taken this space at the Choo Choo and kept it as authentic as we could while adding our Nic & Norman's story throughout.
We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
We no longer accept reservations for Brunch on Saturdays and Sundays
For parties of 10 people or more, please submit an inquiry here:
Great food starts with fresh, local ingredients. Our kitchen prepares everything from scratch, and our signature raw bar is stocked with fresh oysters and seasonal seafood.
STIR is famous for craft cocktails. We freeze and carve 300-pound blocks of artisanal ice in-house, age certain cocktails in oak barrels for richer flavors, and place others on draft for crispness and carbonation. The result: categorically elevated cocktails. Our passion for fine spirits also compels us to find and share rare bottles, many of which are extremely difficult to procure.
We welcome Chattanooga to enjoy our unmatched cocktails, fresh seafood, and classic dishes in an atmosphere of
With a variety of items to choose from, our menu focuses on “progressive southern” cuisine with global influences showcasing our culinary team’s ability to put new spins on old classics. The spacious bar features an array of imported, domestic and craft beers along with an extensive wine list as well as classic cocktails and specialty martinis. Enjoy a cocktail inside or on our patio with family and friends before indulging in a delicious meal.
- EKErnestKAtlanta Metro •2 reviews5.0Dined todayFood was phenomenal. Ambiance and noise lever were great. Just wish the waitress would have checked in a little more often - 15 or 20 minutes would pass without seeing her.More infoHennen'sPrice: Expensive• Steak• Chattanooga•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Kentucky •1 review4.0Dined 1 day agoWe were celebrating a birthday and our server wasted notified and she said she’d bring dessert but never did.More infoSTIR - ChattanoogaPrice: Expensive• American• Chattanooga•4.6
- SKStephenKvipEast Tennessee •21 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe had wonderful service from Ryishia. She made great suggestions on food and wine. The food was fresh and delicious. Steak and Fries is an excellent choice, and we also had Salmon which was great. We will for sure ask for Ryishia as our server again too.More infoPublic House - ChattanoogaPrice: Moderate• American• Chattanooga•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoThe waitress was very knowledgeable about the menu and provided a very enjoyable experience. The bread of the po boys were toasted to perfectionMore infoTupelo Honey - ChattanoogaPrice: Moderate• Regional American (Contemporary Southern)• Chattanooga•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerCincinnati / Dayton •3 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 23, 2022They didn’t know anything about our reservation. A band was playing and you couldn’t talk to anyone at the table without shouting. Instead of being able to stay and hang out and have our Ironman team dinner over beers we ate and quickly left.More infoWanderlinger Brewing CompanyPrice: Moderate• Brewery• Chattanooga•3.3
Chattanooga is the fourth-largest city in Tennessee and is home to some beautiful parks, historic sites, and artistic museums. Before you start a day of exploring the city, have a biscuit sandwich from a local restaurant for breakfast. For lunch and dinner, you can dine at a cozy location downtown or choose a place with a view of the water. Chattanooga's recent explosion of restaurant options means that you can pick from many tempting choices like barbecue, fried chicken, or Mexican street food. The restaurants here also serve a selection of cuisines from around the world, including Southern comfort food and French, Italian, Mediterranean, Thai, and Greek dishes.
Frequently asked questions
- Coolidge Park
- Comfort Inn & Suites Chattanooga
- Siskin Museum of Religious Artifacts
- Rogers Creek Wildlife Management Area
- Ruby Falls
- Best Western Heritage Inn - Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Visitor Center
- Mccarty Station
- Highway 58 Shopping Center
- Northend Ball Park
- Moccasin Bend Golf Course
- Cleveland Mall Shopping Center
- Franklin Field Historical
- Hickory Valley Golf Course
- Bear Branch Access Area
- Possum Creek Recreation Area
- Jackson Park
- Midway Marina
- Tennessee Aquarium
- Lakesite Marina