Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Chef owned and operated, Red Pony changes its menu about six times a year with the intention of keeping ingredients the season’s freshest and the variety of dishes dynamic.
While a great deal of the menu pays homage to the Sophisticated Southern foods Chef Jason McConnell grew up on, you will also see a reflection of his travels, that drive his creativity.
It is our belief that food is something to be celebrated. We also believe that experience is a huge part of dining. Whether it be enjoying a crafted cocktail at one of our bars or enjoying dinner at the table, we want each guest to be seamlessly guided through their time at Red Pony Restaurant.
We love our community and we love food.
Traditional Italian pastas, pizza, fresh seafood and wood-fired steaks span the menus for lunch, dinner and weekend brunch. Early bird specials are offered daily as well as gluten-free versions of your favorite Italian dishes.
Reservations, catering and private dining parties can all be accommodated at Amerigo. So whether you're having a quiet dinner for two or a business meeting, we have everything you need for an enjoyable dining experience.
Reservations recommended. No take-out available.
**Special note** Due to the large request for booth and window seating we cannot guarantee table request but will do our best**
Executive chef and one of three owners, David Morrow, was born and raised on the Emerald island of Ireland. David was recognized early on for his outstanding ability in the Culinary Arts. He was eventually recruited and trained by Irish Celebrity Chef and television personality, Neven Maguire, at the world famous MacNean House. Chef Morrow brings his passion for excellence in food along with years of experience and love for agriculture, farming, producing and sourcing only the finest, nutrient rich products.
- STSuzanneTvipNashville •29 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoLunch at PF Chang's was great! I have never had a bad anything here! The food the drinks were great and the presentation is always wonderful. Thank you PF Chang's!More infoP.F. Chang's - Cool SpringsPrice: Moderate• Chinese• Franklin•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Another superb meal for my wife and I date night. Bread was warm, seafood was fresh, and the steaks were very flavorful. Waiter made a few suggestions that we took advantage of. The soup was off the chain and the pumpkin cheesecake was amazing. Thank you for making our evening special!More infoPerry's Steakhouse & Grille - Cool SpringsPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Franklin•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipGreater Boston •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Zac is the perfect waiter. He is a five star!!!!More infoConnors Steak & Seafood - Cool SpringsPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Franklin•4.6
- LVLaVarvipNashville •19 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This is a wonderful way to start off the new year. The staff and management all do an awesome job. Great food, drinks, and price. I'm already looking to my next visit.More infoTupelo Honey - FranklinPrice: Moderate• Regional American (Contemporary Southern)• Franklin•4.5
- PPhiveNashville •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A great place to eat with many Gluten Free options. Good vibes and atmosphere.More infoNorth Italia - FranklinPrice: Moderate• Italian• Franklin•4.6
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
As the home of country music, Nashville is the place to plan a pitch-perfect date. Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just swiped right, there’s a romantic restaurant for you. Take a sushi rolling class together at a pan Asian place in the Gulch. For a more glamorous evening, opt for dinner at a seasonal American spot in a historic Melrose movie theater. No matter where you land, these spots will make date night sing. Read on for a guide to Music City’s 11 most romantic restaurants to book right now.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
Nashville is well-known worldwide as an entertainment capital of the south, but many people do not realize that the area just south of Nashville is home to an excellent array of eateries that range from the several steakhouses to a solid assortment of Asian restaurants. There are also pizzerias and other European cuisines available at multiple locations. And, of course, when you are talking Tennessee, you are talking barbecue restaurants galore. While Nashville offers the hustle-bustle activity of a big city, the communities of Brentwood and Franklin are small towns located about a 30-minute drive from the country music magnet; both offer a more relaxed setting for any dining experience, whether it is a high-profile chain outlet or a down home "Mom and Pop" country cooking buffet.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 30 restaurants in Franklin. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Italian, Contemporary American, American, Regional American (Contemporary Southern) and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Franklin who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Franklin either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin
- Carter Gin Assault Site Park
- Carters Court Shopping Center
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Franklin
- Franklin Marriott Cool Springs
- Sleep Inn Brentwood
- Holiday Inn Franklin-Cool Springs
- Mcgavock Confederate Cemetery
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Nashville Franklin
- Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin/Cool Springs
- Battlewood Shopping Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Franklin-Cool Springs
- Cool Springs Pointe Shopping Center
- Comfort Inn Franklin
- Cool Springs Galleria Mall
- Alexander Plaza Shopping Center
- Fort Granger Park
- Jim Warren Park
- Franklin Plaza Shopping Center
- Ramada Franklin/Cool Springs