Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Both à la carte and tasting menu options are available brought to your table by a highly knowledgeable and meticulous service team.
Luxurious brass accents and deep rich black walnut wood, with comfortable banquettes, marble surfaces and crystal chandeliers set the tone for a unique experience. The Butcher Chef is guaranteed to satisfy your finest senses.
Reservations are recommended and appropriate dress code is suggested.
Serving up a bubbly cocktail offering, along with tasteful metropolitan fare, CLOCKWORK, at Fairmont Royal York, is a swanky, easy kind of luxury – a place to see and be seen, and watch lobby life unfold.
Our authentic yakiniku (grilled barbeque) dining experience crowns you the chef. Share a variety of delicious appetizers and premium cooked meats over a flaming grill, paired with Japanese sake, frosty cold beers, or other alcoholic and non-alcoholic options of your choice. We're the perfect spot to enjoy time with friends and family, organize an office party, or to spend quality time with your significant other!
Before you go, don't forget to taste our best-seller Harami Skirt Steak or Prime Kalbi Short Rib among other must-try dishes!
Executive Chef Lorenzo Loseto’s innovative Toronto Cuisine is devoted to seasonal, natural, local, and sustainable food from the city’s markets. “This means that the food is inspired not only by the seasons but also the variety of products available from many different cultures around the world,” says Loseto.
Secrette is now open - please join us for a drink in our new speakeasy located on top of George restaurant check in with the George host team to access the new space. Smaller share plates are available from the kitchen of George.
At Lucie, we believe that dining is experiential, and every visit is an opportunity to create lasting memories. Discover the epitome of French culinary excellence at our enchanting fine dining establishment named after the Owner’s beloved grandmother.
We currently offer an A La Carte lunch menu and two set menu offerings during dinner service.
Payment methods include: Visa/Mastercard/Discover/Cash/ApplePay/Debit/Hy's & Gotham Gift Cards
We are unable to accept Pre-Paid Credit Cards***
Our Coop is open 7 days a week for lunch, dinner, drinks, take-out and more. Come on your own, as a couple, or with a group and enjoy our mouthwatering menu in an upbeat atmosphere. More than just a chicken joint, guests can also enjoy a selection of sandwiches, fried chicken to share, mouthwatering sides, and decadent desserts. Wash it all down with our selection of craft beers, local wines, and cocktails that play off traditional favourites.
- OTOpenTable DinervipToronto / Ontario •7 reviews5.0Dined todayI went to Daphne to catch up with a friend. The atmosphere was energetic, and everyone came dressed, classy and elegant. If you have a Chanel bag, this is the place to wear it, everyone had a Chanel! 🤣 it was very loud, and I could barely hear my friend sitting across for me. The steak was cooked to perfection. They burnt the Brussels sprouts and the baked potato with caviar was very interesting. ￼More infoDaphnePrice: Very Expensive• American• Financial District•4.4
- CTConnaTToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAmazing dining experience at LOUIX LOUIS. It is for celebrate my parents birthday. The seats and atmosphere is great. We would like to go there again.More infoLOUIX LOUISPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Financial District•4.5
- LLevyToronto / Ontario •12 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe arrived for dinner and we were seated immediately at the table we reserved in the lounge. Rose was our waitress and she was fantastic, attentive; expedient ( we had to get to the game) and took the time to make everything perfect. Rose is remarkable (as are all the staff). What a treat to come to this restaurant. Always great and dependableMore infoKi Modern Japanese + Bar - TorontoPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Financial District•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerMiami - Dade •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoVery attentive and nice waitress. Great food: salads were pretty small but sides were big, all were delicious. Pretty quiet upstairs. Overall great experience.More infoHy's Steakhouse - TorontoPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Financial District•4.7
- MmaryannToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a great dinner at the Keg ! The service was amazing .!The food was good ! Could not have asked for a better evening !More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - York StreetPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Financial District•4.6
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
- Making Waves Boatel
- Chestnut Residence and Conference Centre - University of Toronto
- Toronto Mendelssohn Choir
- Td Centre
- Metro Toronto Convention Center
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- Joe Badali's Ristorante Italiano
- Queen's Park Subway Station
- InterContinental Toronto Centre
- St Andrew Subway Station
- Queen Station
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- The Rex Hotel Jazz & Blues Bar
- The Beverley Hotel
- Osgoode Hall
- Ontario Legislative Buildings
- Alisa Guest Suites
- Campbell House Museum
- Toronto Symphony Orchestra
- Church of The Holy Trinity