Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A Mineral experience designed for you, by us (great for first timers).
À la carte menu & 9 course tasting menu ($95pp) available Wed - Sat
Reservations at our Chef's Counter for a 12 course tasting menu available for $125pp with a beverage pairing for $100pp. Seatings at 6:00pm & 8:00pm every evening.
***Late Night Menu Friday & Saturday 9:45pm - 12am ***
2020 Toronto Life | Best New Restaurant #3
Stylish restaurant/bar/coffee presenting inventive, Filipino-inspired plates, wine & cocktails.
We have a 15 minute grace period. Please call us or let us know if you are running later than 10 minutes.
Your table will be reserved for 2 hours for parties up to 4; and 2.5 hours for parties of 4+.
To reserve a table of 5+ guests please contact us at, a credit card is required to hold the reservation:
Enjoy a quick lunch, or a leisurely dinner paired with the prefect glass of wine from our Master Sommelier - designed wine list, or savour a signature cocktail at the Wine Bar.
If you wish to celebrate a special occasion, impress an important client, or just experience some of the best flavours and service that Toronto has to offer, Sash Restaurant and Wine Bar is your perfect choice.
Please note all outdoor reservations are weather permitting.
🥂 BARNSTEINER’S NEW HOURS 🥂
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
🍴 LUNCH -- 11:30AM TO 3:15pm
🍽️DINNER - 4pm to 9pm
HAPPY HOUR OFFERED - MONDAY TO FRIDAY
🍴 $2 OYSTERS - BITES
🍹-- 4PM TO 5:15PM (last call 5pm)
(Dinner menu also offered at 4pm)
🍻 SATURDAY - BRUNCH LUNCH - CLOSED FOR NOW
🍽️ (Parties available to book between 11:30am and 2:30pm)🎉
SATURDAY 5PM - 9PM DINNER
PLEASE SEE DETAILS AT BARNSTEINERS.COM or call us at 416 515-0551 ☎️
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR AMAZING SUPPORT AND HERE WE GO 2023 !💘
- KPKPChvipToronto / Ontario •12 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe always have fun here. Bar seating for two is the best. When Mehran and David are working together, it’s magic! Sarah and Faro run a tight ship. There servers are excellent. The food is consistently delicious. I can’t wait to come back. Again!!!More infoSorrel RosedalePrice: Expensive• Contemporary European• Rosedale / Summerhill•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAlways a great choice, we love the variety of the menu and seasonal offerings! the staff is super professional.More infoSash RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Canadian• Rosedale / Summerhill•4.8
- JHJaneHToronto / Ontario •8 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoDelicious Armenian food, beautifully presented. An elegant take on some Middle Eastern classics. The service was attentive and professional. Bit pricey but worth it for the overall experienceMore infoTalinePrice: Very Expensive• Mediterranean• The Annex•4.6
- TTrishvipToronto / Ontario •13 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 17, 2023We are going to Brownes Bistro more frequently and it is better every time!! Highly recommend.More infoBrownes BistroPrice: Moderate• Contemporary French• Rosedale / Summerhill•4.7
- SSSSCCToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server was amazing! He gave good recommendations He was very responsive, quick and had a great sense of humour! We will revisit for sure!More infoTerroni PricePrice: Expensive• Italian• Rosedale / Summerhill•4.4
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Rosedale / Summerhill is Mineral