Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Anchoring the lagoon is a sprawling clubhouse that offers 7,500 square feet of imagination. Fully equipped for weddings, corporate events, birthdays and anniversaries, the sky is the limit when it comes to throwing an unforgettable event! Now is your chance to host your event in the middle of paradise.
- OTOpenTable DinerUtah •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoMet friends we had not seen in a year. The drinks were perfect, the food perfect, and our server Bri was attentive, patient, and friendly. She added to the pleasure of the get together,More infoThe Union Kitchen (Kingwood)Price: Moderate• American• Kingwood / Humble / Atascocita•4.5
- LDLoDNHouston •6 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoCame here for a girls night dinner. Service was great and the food was perfect. Everything was delicious- the mussels, the steak tartar, braised short rib, corn soup, beet salad, and steak frites. Nothing was bad and the restaurant was decorated so nicely for Christmas! Definitely gets busy since it’s an instagramable spot but the food lives up to the hype.More infoAnnabelle BrasseriePrice: Moderate• French• Montrose•4.4
- LLisasNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe best French luxury meal I’ve ever had! The food was perfection, compliments to the amazing chef. From the hostess to the sommelier, every staff member was courteous, knowledgeable and conscientious. Atmosphere was clean and cozy. I most highly recommend!More infoChez Nous French RestaurantPrice: Expensive• French• Kingwood / Humble / Atascocita•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •1 review5.0Dined on Dec 3, 2023It was a great place to eat, food was amazing I really recommend this lovely restaurant.More infoAmedeo's Italian RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Kingwood / Humble / Atascocita•4.9
- AVAntonioVHouston •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 30, 2023Excellent service great live music not too loud had a great time. Will recommend to other couplesMore infoBlue Lagoon BalmoralPrice: Moderate• American• Kingwood / Humble / Atascocita•4.2
11 Houston restaurants perfect for special occasions
Houston’s celebration spots are as diverse as the rapidly growing city. And restaurants know how to add fuel to your festivities, whether that means a complimentary dessert, hand-written note, or a pitch-perfect Champagne bottle to match your epic night out. Your celebration might call for a round of margaritas and a queso or a stiff martini and a perfectly cooked steak. You’re in luck, because there’s no one way to celebrate in Houston. Read on for a guide to 11 restaurants made for special occasions.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Houston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
9 Burgers You Must Try In Miami
There’s something about a nice juicy burger that makes it the perfect craveable dish — maybe because it’s a handheld meal that’s ideal for curing ailments like extreme hunger and hangovers. With so many combinations from meat to cheese to toppings and style of bun, no two burgers are the same — and nor should they be. Fortunately, in the Magic City there’s no shortage of delicious, mouthwatering burgers to sink your teeth into. From secret sauces to secret locations there’s always a new burger to discover. Here are nine Miami burgers to put on your to-do list immediately.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Whether you're looking for an outdoor adventure or just a delicious dining experience, Atascocita has all the choices to meet your needs. After an active day on Lake Houston, you'll be hungry for a delicious, hearty meal. Atascocita has everything from Southwestern tastes to Hawaiian and Greek cuisines. Try a local, authentic Mexican restaurant for the best homemade tortillas and tacos with delectable fillings. Of course, you'll find tons of traditional Texas barbecue. There's smoky, tender brisket or sticky ribs in abundance. A barbecue isn't complete without delicious side dishes like homemade spicy potato salad, baked beans or creamy coleslaw. Enjoy the hearty options and local tastes of Atascocita!
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Kingwood / Humble / Atascocita is J Christopher Italian Bistro
- Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport
- Humble Museum
- River Grove Park
- George Bush Intercontinental Houston Airport
- Dayton Stadium
- Sheldon Lake State Park
- Charles Street Stadium
- Regency Inn and Suites Humble
- Greenspoint Mall
- Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Airport
- Dayton City Park
- Humble City Park
- Americas Best Value Platinum Inn & Suites
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport
- Alexander Deussen Park
- Howard Johnson Houston
- Travel Inn & Suites
- L T May Park
- Tour 18 Houston