Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Come join us and savor the taste of Brazil at Brasão Brazilian Steakhouse.
We refuse to compromise on quality in our restaurant. That's why we source our fresh ingredients from local farmer's markets.
If you’re looking for a true taste of Texas, come to The Ranch at Las Colinas – a restaurant rich in Texas tradition with a wildly contemporary side.
Each winter, the Longhorn were driven to the Texas Gulf Coast to graze on the rich coastal salt grass. And when they headed for market, they followed the legendary Salt Grass Trail, known far and wide for creating the best beef in the Lone Star State.
In 1952, this historic trail ride was revived by four riders to publicize the opening of the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo. Today, the ride has become an annual celebration of the original Texas spirit. The first Saltgrass Steak House still stands along this historic trail.
Saltgrass Steak House recaptures the flavor of the open campfire. Steaks, chicken and seafood, chargrilled to perfection. Complete with breads, soups and desserts, made from scratch daily. Come see us soon.
Quality ingredients, handmade recipes in a warm and casual space suitable for family gatherings, business lunches, happy hour, or special event dining.
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined todayWe starting to become regulars here the service is impeccable and the food is fresh and the salad bar has a vast selection i would like to see more fruit selection but that's allMore infoBrasao Brazilian Steakhouse - IrvingPrice: Very Expensive• Brazilian Steakhouse• Las Colinas / Irving•4.8
- GSGailSKansas City / Kansas •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoI love the feel of this place – like a high-class dining room. I definitely would return to try more dishes. The mashed potatoes was amazing and the lamb was flavorful. You'll have to ask for basic drinks like soda, tea and lemonade. Wines were a giant chapter book and get pricey $$$$$$. Everyone loved the porterhouse steak. Service was attentive, knowledge and friendly.More infoPappas Bros. SteakhousePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• NW Dallas / Love Field Area•4.8
- JFJonathonFDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoHugo’s is by far our favorite restaurant in the DFW area. We love Hugo’s so much that we drive from Tyler, TX and get a hotel room once a month just to go there and have a great meal with excellent service in a really cool atmosphere. We actually had a small issue for the first time last night, and it was handled perfectly! So much so that we love them even more than we already did! They went so far above and beyond to fix the issue that I was actually a little taken aback. I can’t express how refreshing it is to experience amazing customer service like that nowadays. They honestly make you feel like family. Highly recommend Hugo’s to anyone who loves outstanding food and drinks, and superior customer service. You cannot go wrong with this place!More infoHugo's Invitados - Las ColinasPrice: Expensive• Mexican• Las Colinas / Irving•4.5
- MMilliDallas - Fort Worth •11 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis restaurant is a gem! Always friendly service and superb food!More infoTupelo Honey - Las ColinasPrice: Moderate• Regional American (Contemporary Southern)• Las Colinas / Irving•4.4
- LHLynHDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Had a great experience from reservations to the meal.More infoBenihana - Las Colinas, TXPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Las Colinas / Irving•4.4
Dallas’s 6 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
9 Dallas restaurants perfect for special occasions
Dallas is all about its special-occasion restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Downtown, Uptown, and the unassuming suburbs. Whether you’re celebrating a personal or professional win, an anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, Dallas’s neighborhood bistros, steakhouses, and growing number of luxe transplants from other cities can turn any meal into a special occasion. Read on for a guide to nine stellar celebration restaurants to book in the city now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Discover Las Colinas
Located in the northwestern corner of Dallas County, the Las Colinas / Irving community is home to a diverse population of citizens. The diversity of cultures and languages also means a great diversity of food. In addition to the traditional Texas grilled steak, Salvadoran pupusas with sour cabbage salad and Mexican empanadas with homemade tomato sauce can be found at some of the family-owned and operated diners. In downtown Irving, you'll find bustling food trucks serving up tamales and Yuka frita. Near the expansive Irving Mall, boisterous sports bars and family-style restaurants are a beacon to the crowds on weekends and evenings. Around the western edge of the city, a growing Asian Indian population has inspired new buffet-style restaurants to open with relaxed dining options.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Las Colinas / Irving is Mercy Bar & Lounge
- Hawk Field
- Best Western Irving Inn & Suites at DFW Airport
- Irving Schools Stadium
- Days Inn DFW Airport North, Grapevine Irving
- Plymouth Park
- Hampton Inn Dallas-Ft. Worth Airport South
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North
- West Irving Acres Park
- DoubleTree by Hilton DFW Airport North
- Fairfield Inn Dallas Fort Worth Airport North/Irving
- University of Dallas Baseball Field
- Keeler Park
- Dorris Park
- Revere Park
- The Highlands
- Aloft Hotel Las Colinas
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Las Colinas
- AMLI Escena by Execustay (EXEC-MW.AAE3047)
- Stardust Park
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Irving DFW Airport North