Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our Happy Hour consists of eight different small-bite food options (like the Chef's Fried Rissoto with tomato sauce, or the Pork Belly Bites with a bourbon glaze!), and a dollar off of all of our wines by the glass.
But dinner is where it's at. Be sure to check out our menu online for all the current offerings! Also, the Chef will offer a feature now and then, so make sure you ask your server upon arrival!
For the music, we play a wide variety of old and new... all on vinyl records!
Our authentic yakiniku (grilled barbeque) dining experience crowns you the chef. Share a variety of delicious appetizers and premium cooked meats over a flaming grill, paired with Japanese sake, frosty cold beers, or other alcoholic and non-alcoholic options of your choice. We're the perfect spot to enjoy time with friends and family, organize an office party, or to spend quality time with your significant other!
Before you go, don't forget to taste our best-seller Harami Skirt Steak or Prime Kalbi Short Rib among other must-try dishes!
The Rouxpour has a Business Casual Dress Code policy in order to maintain an enjoyable environment for all guests.
We thank you in advance for following these rules and guidelines which will be enforced at our restaurants.
• Excessively revealing clothing, exposed undergarments, and oversized, baggy clothing are not allowed.
• Clothing should not exhibit offensive language, graphics, or odors.
• Pool and gym wear is not allowed, specifically:
o Men's sleeveless tank tops
o Exposed Sports bras
o Hooded sweatshirts with the hood worn on the head
The Rouxpour's management reserves the right to update the dress code policy at any time.
• No Outside food or beverages
• No Baloons
• No Vaping
• Maximum of 4 seperate checks per party
All parties of 6 or more will incur an automatic gratuity of 20%.
- SPSarahPAlabama •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis was one of the best meals I’ve ever had in sugar land and I’ve lived out here for 20 years. Excellent, start to finish! Highly recommend.More infoB.B. Italia Bistro & Bar - Sugar LandPrice: Expensive• Italian• Sugar Land / Missouri City•4.4
- RLRaLeesiaEHouston •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoOur waiter Tyler was great last night. He provided great customer service and was very attentive. Food was hot and cooked well. Hostess was nice and showed compassion when I was running late for my reservation.More infoThe Rouxpour Restaurant & Bar - Sugar LandPrice: Expensive• Creole / Cajun / Southern• Sugar Land / Missouri City•4.6
- YNYmaNHouston •2 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoWas not a fan of the State Fare Breakfast. I left very dissatisfied. The maple bacon stuck to my teeth like hard candy. The biscuit was huge and dry. I was not informed that the side of grits (which was $5) btw had a sauce on top that was not pleasing.More infoState Fare Kitchen & Bar - Sugar LandPrice: Moderate• American• Sugar Land / Missouri City•4.4
- JJohnSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Great food and cool vibes. It was the perfect date night spot.More infoVino & VinylPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Sugar Land / Missouri City•4.9
- TSToddSHouston •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Went on a first date there last night, it was the first time I had ever been. Our waiter Victor was amazing! The food was amazing. We had a great time and can't wait to go back.More infoPerry's Steakhouse & Grille - Sugar LandPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Sugar Land / Missouri City•4.6
11 Houston restaurants perfect for special occasions
Houston’s celebration spots are as diverse as the rapidly growing city. And restaurants know how to add fuel to your festivities, whether that means a complimentary dessert, hand-written note, or a pitch-perfect Champagne bottle to match your epic night out. Your celebration might call for a round of margaritas and a queso or a stiff martini and a perfectly cooked steak. You’re in luck, because there’s no one way to celebrate in Houston. Read on for a guide to 11 restaurants made for special occasions.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Houston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
9 Burgers You Must Try In Miami
There’s something about a nice juicy burger that makes it the perfect craveable dish — maybe because it’s a handheld meal that’s ideal for curing ailments like extreme hunger and hangovers. With so many combinations from meat to cheese to toppings and style of bun, no two burgers are the same — and nor should they be. Fortunately, in the Magic City there’s no shortage of delicious, mouthwatering burgers to sink your teeth into. From secret sauces to secret locations there’s always a new burger to discover. Here are nine Miami burgers to put on your to-do list immediately.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Sugar Land
Lying about 20 miles southwest of Houston, the cities of Sugar Land and Missouri City boast growing populations of people who want a great place to raise their families while enjoying the comforts of an urban center. Both of these cities are home to a variety of local restaurants, offering foods unique to the area along with cuisines from around the world. Nothing says Texas like steaks and Tex-Mex cuisine. Steaks definitely make their presence known with top-rated steakhouses scattered throughout the area. Tex-Mex cuisine, boasting fresh, local ingredients, brings intense flavors matched nowhere else. Asian, Middle Eastern, European, Central American, and South American cuisine have made their presence known in this area, enriching an already rich variety of flavors. American comfort food, as well as Southern cuisine, also holds its own here.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Sugar Land / Missouri City is Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - Sugar Land
- Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Sugar Land
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Houston Rosenberg
- Sugar Mill Park
- Williams Trace Shopping Center
- Davis Memorial Park
- Traylor Stadium
- Rosenberg Civic Convention Center
- Austin High School Baseball Field
- Best Western Sugarland Inn
- George Ranch Historical Park
- Market At First Colony Shopping Center
- First Colony Commons Shopping Center
- Brazos Park
- Fort Bend Museum
- Super 8 Rosenberg
- Sugarland Town Square
- Hampton Inn & Suites Houston Rosenberg
- Joseph M Pound House Historical Museum
- River Bend Park
- Austin High School Football Field And Track