Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We ask that all reservations up to 4 people respect a 90 minute seating time. Tables of 5-6 will be allotted 2 hours.
Parties up to 6 people may be reserved online. For parties of 7-10 people please call our host staff to make a reservation at 512-986-7041.
Groups larger than 15 people- email email@example.com. Please include date, time, and headcount .
We believe that local is a place as much as it is a way of eating. Everything on our menu is infused with and inspired by the local ingredients available each season.
And all this goodness is served to you as you kick your feet up in the lounge, dine at a fancy table or relax out on the patio.
Make a reservation for inside and outdoor patio or Bear Pavilion dining, where we offer our full dining menu.
Waiting for a table? We have the best waiting area in Texas! Order a beverage at one of our bars; walk out to our Beer Garden to enjoy the creek for bird watching.
Enjoy the Texas weather any time of the year on our spacious patio. Patio features fans, misters, and shaded sails for the summer and portable heaters for those mild winter days.
Enjoy New American cuisine from Chef Dino Lopez, paired with Signature Cocktails in an upscale, casual atmosphere. Live music most evenings and during weekend brunch, indoor and outdoor seating available.
Locally owned and operated since 2016.
If you are looking for our rooftop , please search for The Rooftop at Urban open table.
We are located on the 4th floor of the 411 Building in Downtown Round Rock near the Baca Center. Enter through the main entrance and take the elevator up! Two free parking garages are available within a block from our location.
For our full restaurant dining experience, visit our restaurant across the street... URBAN Eat.Drink
The décor is modern, but not pretentious. The ambiance is sophisticated and multisensory, yet comfortable. The staff is educated, but not showy. The uniforms are unique, but classically tasteful.
Like the restaurant itself, the menu departs from a classic steakhouse without chasing away traditionalists. Categories range from classic steaks and chops to seafood – including lobster tail.
We said robust, right? Double Cut literally means so large that your jaw hits the table. Larger portions, tons of ambiance. There’s the dinner bell. Where’s that steak knife?
- OTOpenTable DinerAustin •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoI order chicken alfredo but the pasta was not cook wellMore infoSortino's - Italian KitchenPrice: Moderate• Italian• Round Rock•4
- RMRitaMAustin •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe new indoor addition now makes this place a new favoriteMore infoUrban RooftopPrice: Moderate• Lounge• Round Rock•4.6
- JGJorgeGAustin •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 26, 2023Something I didn't like is that when making the reservation I said it was my wedding anniversary. Normally in other restaurants of this quality and level they arrange your table with some nice detail. On this occasion it was not like that. When we arrived, the person at the restaurant entrance showed little interest in us, she did not ask if we were celebrating something nor did she welcome us. However, we want to make a specific mention for JOEY, our waiter, who was very attentive, very attentive to us, friendly and attentive to our needs at all times. and the food was delicious!More infoDouble Cut - Steakhouse and Bourbon BarPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Round Rock•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Our server, Joe, was great. We’ll be back soon! Thank you!More infoCork & Barrel Craft Kitchen + MicrobreweryPrice: Expensive• Gastro Pub• Round Rock•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Honestly one of the best brunches I’ve ever had, but the OJ in the mimosas was ‘eh’ Not a single other complaint. Best shrimp and grits I’ve had if you like them cheesy. My friend had the chicken and waffles and said the same. I tried them to confirm and they were on par with the best I’ve had. The music may have won the show though! Live music always makes a meal betterMore infoURBAN Eat.DrinkPrice: Expensive• American• Round Rock•4.4
The 6 best new Austin restaurants of 2023
Austin’s restaurant scene always sizzles with top-notch Tex-Mex and next-level barbecue, but 2023 brought innovative new spots that combine Lone Star State swagger with global accents. These debuts were beloved by diners and critics alike, like a New American hotspot by a six-time James Beard Award nominee or a Latin-inspired, live-fire dazzler that earned a nod from the Austin American-Statesman. Read on for a guide to the eight reservations you need to make at Austin’s hottest 2023 restaurant openings.
8 of Austin’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Austin loves a full-blown party, and the special-occasion restaurants in this famously quirky city are as distinct as the people who celebrate here. No matter what you’re marking, whether it’s an all-out graduation party—hook ’em horns!—or a romantic milestone under a sprawling Texas sky, this town’s got a spot for you. Read on for a guide to eight Austin restaurants perfect for special occasions.
Austin’s 8 favorite bars
Austin’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Austin’s best outdoor dining
Austin’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
18 restaurants that define dining in Austin
The Texan capital’s dining scene is as spirited as its residents. Read on for a guide to 18 restaurants that are vital to Austin.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Austin
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
8 Gameday Tables to Book in Austin This Fall
Everything, including football season, is decidedly bigger in Texas. In Austin, gameday fever takes on epic heights thanks to the University of Texas, set in the city’s buzzy downtown. When UT’s beloved Longhorns kick off their season on September 3, many fans will ditch their couches for TV screens at an array of lively bars and restaurants, which include everything from an airy downtown rooftop to a historic German-influenced dive. Though many spots serve up that faithful beer and wings combo, others pair brews and specialty cocktails with Irish pub grub, spicy Southwestern snacks, and New York-style pizza to fuel the fun. Here is OpenTable’s guide to Austin’s 8 best spots for watching football this fall—so book'em (horns).
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Austin’s 10 Best Burgers
The Austin culinary scene centers high-quality beef: From steakhouses to tacos to barbecue, there is no shortage of places to get the best beef. That extends to burgers, too — from a family-run spot that sources the beef on its burgers from its own ranch to burger patties made from wagyu, the restaurants in Austin let burger lovers get their fix every night of the week. Here are ten of the best burgers in the city.
Discover Round Rock
Round Rock is just a short drive north of Austin in Central Texas and one of the best-kept secrets of the region when it comes to food. It is one of the fastest-growing towns in the South, and there is no other city quite like it. The unique dining scene in Round Rock comprises new farm-to-table restaurants that focus on vegetable dishes in family-style eating environments. Texas, of course, is still barbecue country, and Round Rock is home to several frontier-style cooking establishments along with coastal seafood cuisine that is common to the region. There are also several older restaurants that have been staples in the community for years, including authentic Mexican eateries.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Round Rock is BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - Round Rock
- Value Place Round Rock
- Dan Moody Birthplace And Museum
- Rock N River Family Aquatic Center
- Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North
- San Gabriel Wildlife Area
- Golf Club At Star Ranch
- Austin Marriott North
- Red Roof Inn Austin - Round Rock
- Lake Creek Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin/Round Rock
- Pfluger Park
- Motel 6 Round Rock/Austin
- Kenningham Park
- Stella Park
- Kuempel Stadium
- Pecan Grove Wildlife Area
- Round Rock West Shopping Center
- Forest Creek Golf Club
- Wilson Fox Park
- Frontier Park