Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We are here to deliver exceptional experience, It’s with pleasure to share with you our passion for making life’s every moment, and every occasion memorable by indulging in chocolate.
By Chef Santosh Tiptur
Executive Chef Adam Newton
We’re a husband and wife team that love wine, great food and treasured memories shared around the dining table. We’re thrilled to share our love for food & wine with the community of Leesburg, Virginia. Vino Bistro will feature and upscale wine bar & bistro with French inspired speciality foods and wines from around the world for your enjoyment! Our goal is to create a boutique neighborhood wine & food destination.
- BCBillCWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined todayFood, service and experience was wonderful. We enjoyed and will be back. Did the 5-course menu and found some favoritesMore infoThe ConchePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Leesburg•4.8
- SKSamKCNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThis is a great brunch place! All of the food is delicious and the wait staff is very friendly. The host is very knowledgeable about the history of the restaurant and the building it's in, so its a good time for the vintage girlies and history buffs. Great ambiance and a wonderful time.More infoShoe's Cup & CorkPrice: Moderate• American• Leesburg•4.7
- SVStuartV1 review5.0Dined on Nov 13, 2023Great service and great food. Would recommend eating here. Great menu and good staff.More infoRed Bar Sushi & Best Thai Kitchen - LeesburgPrice: Moderate• Sushi• Leesburg•4.4
- SSanguineWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great place! Busy night, so it was a bit loud, but not so bad that we couldn't hold a conversation at our table. Food may have been about $10 overpriced per plate, but portions were very generous. Combination of flavors (all dishes) was terrific!!More infoTuscarora MillPrice: Expensive• American• Leesburg•4.8
- VAVAVisitorVirginia •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Just wanted a New Year’s Day dinner that I didn’t have to cook myself. Everything was perfect!More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - AshburnPrice: Moderate• American• Ashburn•4.4
Washington, D.C.’s 6 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Washington, D.C.’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC
An epic night out in the country’s capital can mean dining where the Beltway bigwigs do—but it doesn’t have to. Washington, DC’s signature diversity trickles down to its special occasion spots, too. These restaurants in and around the District have what it takes to uplevel any occasion—even if it’s just a midweek dinner. Read on for a guide to the 10 best special occasion spots in Washington, DC, right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Leesburg has an impressive array of restaurant options. If you love pizza, you're in luck because Leesburg has 15 different pizzerias. These include a variety of local chains that create unique, Virginia-based variations such as adding delicious soul-inspired food on top of a regular pizza. However, you can also find some fun local upscale places that serve many types of dishes. If you're a fan of burgers, rich pasta dishes and lobster, you can find all of these options in abundance. Speaking of fresh seafood, Leesburg has plenty of oyster and crab joints. After you visit this D.C. suburb, you'll see why Virginia is respected for its seafood dishes.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 8, 2023 there are 11 restaurants in Leesburg. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Contemporary American, Bistro, Sushi and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Leesburg who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Leesburg either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- The Golf Club of Virginia At Beacon Hill
- Days Inn Leesburg
- River Creek Club
- Market Station Shopping Center
- Museum of Hounds And Hunting
- Oatlands Historic District
- Oatlands Plantation
- Plaza Street Park
- Loudoun Museum
- Ida Lee Park And Recreation Center
- Raflo Park
- Trailside Park
- Westpark Golf Club
- Edgar Tillett Memorial Park
- Banshee Reeks Nature Preserve
- Smithsonian Naturalist Center
- Robinson Park
- Brandon Park
- Olde Izaak Walton Park
- Dodona Manor