Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A fresh take on Indian cuisine.
Modern Indian food, classically authentic flavor.
Extensive wine & bar program made to pair with Indian food.
Whether you’re planning a family dinner, a night out with friends, or a gastronomy treat for out-of-town guests, we believe Cochon on 2nd will become your favorite dining destination.
We offer a magnificent selection of the finest authentic Italian dishes. We do not take short cuts. All of our dishes are made to order, which means that you can expect to have a dish where the ingredients and sauces are prepared and made on site after you place your order.
We offer more than spaghetti and meatballs. So do not be afraid to explore beyond your ordinary pallet. Have a glance at our menu and photo gallery (currently under construction) to see what tempts you.
In addition to a half-acre produce garden and greenhouse on site where lettuces and herbs will be grown, our chef works hard to find local farmers as partners in producing a menu oriented towards fresh and seasonal specialties.
Our wide variety of fresh selections from our unique menu will guarantee that everyone in your party leaves with a smile.
Berret's Seafood Restaurant specializes in fresh regional seafood-shrimp, blue crab, scallops, oysters, and tuna. Also offering steaks, chicken, and vegetarian selections. Full beverage service, micro brews, and wines. Voted by Tidewater locals as the best seafood restaurant for over 30 years.
RESERVATIONS ARE FOR INSIDE DINING ONLY, outside dining is first-come, first serve.
Waypoint is located in Williamsburg’s Quarterpath Crossing at the intersection of Kingsmill and Route 199, next to the Harris Teeter. The interior décor is polished casual, featuring original works from regional artists – highlighting the Tidewater influence.
- Wwgil90Virginia •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoLe Yaca did not disappoint. The service was excellent. Our waiter, Matt, was very attentive and efficient, yet very personable. The dishes we ordered were delicious and presented as described on the menu. Wine by the glass options consisted of US, Virginia, and French wines. Le Yaca is truly a dining experience but be prepared to spend more than you would at a lower quality alternative - it's worth it.More infoLe YacaPrice: Expensive• French• Williamsburg•4.9
- MWMaryWAsheville / Western North Carolina •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWe have always enjoyed dining here. Last evening Timothy made our experience even more special. He is a tremendous server and made sure that we had fun and didn't want for anything. Consider yourself lucky, if you get him on your visit.More infoChristiana Campbell's TavernPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Colonial Williamsburg•4.6
- JGJulieGWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoAbsolutely delicious food, and very generous portions! The spice levels are real, so maybe listen to your server if they recommend level 3 instead of 4.More infoAmiraj - Modern Indian KitchenPrice: Moderate• Indian• Williamsburg•5
- DWDW34vipChicago / Illinois •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great food and wonderful server. The bread is phenomenal, as was the red, white, and blue plate. Will returnMore infoBerret's RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Williamsburg•4.7
- ABAngelaBVirginia •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Consistently a good meal, service and atmosphere.More infoOpus 9 SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Williamsburg•4.7
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Virginia
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Williamsburg sweeps its visitors to another time with its cobblestone streets, Colonial-era taverns and village-style shopping. Consider it an invitation to taste America’s heritage with authentic Virginia ham, buttermilk biscuits, peanut soup, local wine and cheeses and Chesapeake Bay seafood. Filet mignon topped with jumbo lump crabmeat, roasted tomato and crab bisque and sautéed lump crab cakes celebrate the Bay. While Williamsburg, the largest of the American colonies, was Virginia’s capital and political center throughout the 1700s, don’t let all of that American history fool you. Williamsburg shows off its international side with pork schnitzel, shepherd’s pie, Flemish beef stew and house-made pasta with artichoke hearts. French flair is found in dishes like veal scaloppini, pan-seared sea scallops and grilled lamb with lentils and heirloom tomatoes. Four-course lunch menu, anyone?
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Williamsburg is Amiraj - Modern Indian Kitchen
- Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum
- Chippokes Plantation State Park
- Zable Stadium
- Busch Gardens Water Country Usa
- Wyndham Kingsgate Apartments
- Green Springs National Historic Landmark District
- Go Karts Plus
- James York Plaza Shopping Center
- Cary Stadium
- Colony Square Shopping Center
- Williamsburg Outlet Mall Shopping Center
- Bluegreen Parkside Williamsburg, Ascend Resort Collection
- Busch Gardens
- Travelodge Williamsburg Colonial Area
- Super 8 Williamsburg Historic Area
- Williamsburg National Golf Club
- Jamestown Festival Park
- Quarterpath Park
- Chickahominy State Wildlife Management Area
- A Williamsburg White House Inn