Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The Reluctant Panther is happy to accommodate well behaved children but does not offer a children's menu.
Please Note: We do not allow dogs in the restaurant, inside or out, with the exception of service animals.
curATE will delight diners enjoying the museum’s art and beautiful grounds. The café will be the perfect spot for a special lunch or afternoon beverage – curate your own experience.
- SGSeanGNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoEverything about it was wonderful. Outstanding service, a much improved menu from the new chef, delicious food and a warm ambience.More infoCopper Grouse - Taconic HotelPrice: Expensive• American• Manchester•4.3
- AAnonimisvipNew York / Tri-State Area •28 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAlways awesome. Great vibes and menu. Best Spicey margarita and maple bourbon mules in vt.More infoBarrows HousePrice: Expensive• Gastro Pub• Dorset•4.6
- Aanna0099vipNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023Service was a tad slow but worth the wait. Food was so so goodMore infoPearl's Place & PantryPrice: Expensive• American• Manchester•4.7
- HhappymommyNew York / Tri-State Area •14 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023It was an exquisite place - we went there after skiing and genuinely enjoyed our dining experience. The food was delicious and we got to look at some local artists’ works as well. We had two little ones so couldn’t stay there as long as I would love to, but I would definitely come back! The lady who served our table was also very kind and elegant!More infoCurATE at Southern Vermont Arts CenterPrice: Moderate• American• Manchester•4.8
- BTBluTravelerGreater Boston •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023What a gem in Manchester! We celebrated on New Year's Day 2023. The inn and dining room was beautifully decorated. We had superb service. The food was stunningly good. Lobster/brie fondue to start. Rib eye steak cooked perfectly to order. Short rib entree with root vegetables and cheddar mashed potato. Savory nirvana! We will be back again!More infoThe Reluctant Panther RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Manchester•4.8
New England is known for its excellent variety of seafood restaurants and old-style taverns. Manchester, a small town in southern Vermont, certainly holds true to these traditions. Like most New England towns, there is a lot of history here, including some taverns dating back to 1790 that are still functioning restaurants today. Diners can expect a few staples in addition to the seafood chowders. For example, crab cakes and shrimp cocktail are both popular local dishes. New England, and especially the Boston area, is nothing without its "comfort" seafood dishes, so diners should plan on indulging in some crab meals, mussels and seafood soups in bread bowls.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 6, 2023 there are 4 restaurants in Manchester. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Manchester who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Manchester either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Olympia Lodge
- Arlington Village Historic District
- Manchester View
- Equinox Views Villa
- Skyline Overlook
- Gleneagles Golf Course At The Equinox
- The American Museum of Fly Fishing
- Toll Road Inn
- The Stamford Motel
- Manchester Shopping Center
- Manchester Square Shopping Center
- Strawberry Hill Villa
- Hildene Estate
- Econo Lodge Manchester Center
- American Museum of Flyfishing
- Green Mountain House
- Inns at Equinox
- Battenkill River
- Equinox House Historic District