Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Please note: We do not accept reservations for the outdoor deck seating; it is on a first-come, first-serve basis. When checking in for your reservation, you are welcome to inquire about available outdoor deck seating. If there is an available table we can show you right out. Otherwise, if there is a wait we will let you know how long the wait is for a table on the deck and you can decide if you would like to wait for an outdoor table, or go ahead and take your secure reservation inside.
- OTOpenTable DinerSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoLove their innovative drinks and food items.. vibe is amazing tooMore infoBahama Breeze - Seattle - TukwilaPrice: Moderate• Caribbean• Downtown•4.4
- 11282023Seattle / Eastern Washington •23 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 26, 2023A great dinner. We sat near the back of the restaurant, which made it nice a quiet. We ordered the Enlightened Glaced Salmon & Enlightened Seared Ahi Tuna Salad. Both were great. Our server was very friendly and helpful to us. Would visit againMore infoBJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - Southcenter MallPrice: Moderate• American• Tukwila•3.8
- NNishSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 19, 2023Great place for a nice lunch in a convenient location.More infoMarketplace Café - Nordstrom SouthcenterPrice: Moderate• American• Tukwila•4.4
- EElaineSeattle / Eastern Washington •18 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Donna was very attentive and knowledgeable about the menu. The food was brought in a timely fashion and the presentation of each of the dishes was excellent. I would definitely use this restaurant again for a special occasionMore infoCopperleaf Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• Regional American (Northwest)• Seatac•4.6
- CCtwovipWashington, D.C. Area •78 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food is always excellent, the happy hour specials are a great value and the entire menu is worth trying, you cannot go wrong at Dukes. While the 3 course dinner is my usual go to, I opted for the Dungeness crab salad this time and it too was outstanding.More infoDuke's Seafood - SouthcenterPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Tukwila•4.6
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Seattle
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
12 top date night restaurants in Seattle
Seattle’s romantic restaurants show that with market-fresh plates, Northwestern wines, and some mood lighting, sparks can fly in the Emerald City. Set the stage for a monumental moment with exquisite seafood at a kaiseki spot in Belltown. In Pike/Pine, whisk a date away on a whirlwind trip to not-quite Greece. Or share a plate of hand-cut noodles to celebrate a special occasion at an acclaimed Piedmont trattoria. Even though most people in town consider fancy flannel dressing up, these places serve you a splash of something sexier. Read on for a guide to Seattle’s 12 most romantic restaurants to book now.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Seattle
Despite economic challenges, restaurant openings currently outpace closures in the Seattle area. The exciting new crop mirrors the Emerald City’s own diversity, and includes a swanky, American brasserie at the city’s revamped Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a Moroccan restaurant in the heart of Pike Place Market, and a family-run Vietnamese joint in Haller Lake. Here are five hot spots to book in Seattle right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Seattle
Like the dazzling Emerald City itself, Seattle’s bar scene is a lot of things at once: it is a craft beer haven, teems with celebrated grunge dives, and boasts wine lists featuring the best of Washington’s locally produced bottles. No matter your drink of choice, there is a speakeasy, wine bar, or brewery for whatever strikes your fancy. Find your next drink at one of these innovative bars focused on craft, quality, and, of course, good times.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Top 9 Seattle Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
For much of the year, Seattle is gray, a bit cold—and yes, rainy. But from May to September, sunshine and warm temps transform the city. Across Seattle, there are many perfect patios for sipping cocktails, lakeside venues with skyline views and fresh seafood, and cozy backyards to enjoy al fresco dining. So while the sunshine doesn’t last long in the Emerald City, as summer inches closer, here are a few of the best places in the city to visit for excellent food and drinks outside.
The 10 Greatest Restaurants in Seattle
There’s great seafood to be consumed in Seattle, but it’s only the beginning of what the Emerald City has to offer. Boasting one of the country’s most creative and diverse dining scenes, Seattle is dedicated to sourcing locally—from land to sea. Storied restaurants, from Canlis, the pinnacle of Pacific Northwestern fine-dining, to chic modern hangouts like the Walrus and the Carpenter, prove Seattle’s range and prowess. And even as the city’s changed over the last decade, growing and evolving under a massive tech boom, its soul remains as vibrant and bold as ever.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Seattle
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Tukwila is a place where cuisines collide. In the area, you can dine on American, Italian, and Mexican food in addition to Caribbean and even Pakistani fare. If American food is what you want, order signature dishes like barbecue ribs, gourmet burgers, and steak. Craving Italian? Be sure to get the minestrone zuppa or the caprese salad. When your taste buds say Mexican food, order the chimichanga or the nachos supremos. Topped with guacamole and sour cream, either dish is sure to tempt you to eat too much. Portions are shareable, so consider bringing a friend. For something different, order a Caribbean dish like tostones with chicken or try Pakistani food. Recommendations include baba ghanoush and Lebanese hummus.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Tukwila is Grazie Ristorante - Southcenter/Tukwila
- Southcenter Mall
- Larkspur Landing Renton-An All-Suite Hotel
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Seattle Southcenter
- Comfort Suites Airport Tukwila
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Seattle Airport
- Ramada Tukwila Sea-Tac International Airport
- Hydroplane And Raceboat Museum
- Embassy Suites Seattle - Tacoma International Airport
- Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Kent, WA
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Seattle Airport/Southcenter
- Extended Stay America - Seattle - Southcenter
- Valley Ridge Park
- Courtyard Seattle Southcenter
- SpringHill Suites Seattle South/Renton
- Residence Inn Seattle South/Tukwila
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Seattle/Kent
- Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter
- TownePlace Suites Seattle South/Renton
- Clarion Hotel Renton