Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our resident sommelier curates a pairing of organic wines and beverages sourced from around the world at an additional $80 per person
Fully raw menus are not available. Please call the restaurant (202-347-8349) in reference to any allergies prior to making your reservation. Regarding reservations of 5 or more, please call the restaurant directly.
We source and prepare the freshest ingredients for our exclusive fine dining experience. For this reason, reservation confirmations are required 24 hours in advance. If a cancellation occurs within 24 hours of your reservation, there will be a $35 per person cancellation fee. Thank you for your understanding of the commitment that is made to creating a memorable dining experience.
from 11:30am - 6pm. We will be serving our special menu during this time, see it listed below at $65 per person.
Come enjoy with us our Afternoon Tea, it is served daily Monday - Thursday 3:00pm - 5:00pm and Friday - Sunday 12:00pm - 4:00pm. Our Royal Tea is at $60.00 Per Person and our English Tea at $50.00 Per Person.
*Times and pricing differ during the holiday season.
The Henley Park Hotel welcomes you to The Tavern at the Henley Park (Formerly known as Coeur De Lion), a favorite among the DC locals. This restaurant is adorned with a stunning skylight atrium, ornate chandeliers, and a natural brick face. Our Chef offers a diverse New American menu featuring the freshest regional ingredients. For a less formal atmosphere, we offer a light Small Plates menu in the Blue Bar.
Taking inspiration from the landmark Alhambra Palace and Fortress in southern Spain, one of the most famous monuments of Islamic and Spanish Renaissance architecture, our new menu exemplifies the blending of cultures and cuisines across the region.
Showcasing their rich bounty of produce and fish in a modern and convivial setting, Chef Brian Bladfält Landry presents a seasonally inspired menu enhanced with the bold flavors across a variety of the region’s cultures. With distinct menus offered across brunch, lunch and dinner, the dining concept focuses on four sections of small plated dishes – sea, land, garden and table – all meant to be shared.
Alhambra is located on the lobby-level of The St. Regis Washington, D.C. at 923 Black Lives Matter Plaza NW in the heart of downtown D.C. The restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch, as well as dinner from Monday through Saturday and brunch on weekends.
Afternoon Tea at Willard InterContinental Washington, D.C. takes place on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, with two seatings available at 1:00 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Afternoon Tea makes for an elegant way to celebrate a special occasion. Contact email@example.com for more information for groups of ten and more.
All specialty menus and any modifications must be requested at the time of the booking or at least 48 hours before your reservation via phone
Ocean Prime strives to provide an elegant, fine dining atmosphere. Our associates’ priority is to ensure your experience is memorable. We ask for attire that is both polished and suited to our restaurant.
THANK YOU FOR NOT WEARING:
Clothing emitting excessive marijuana odor
Excessively revealing clothing or exposed undergarments
Clothing with offensive language or graphics
Admittance to Ocean Prime is at the discretion of management who reserves the right to refuse service to patrons who are inappropriately dressed.
Currently open for lunch and nightly dinner service as well as for weekend brunch, City Tap House looks forward to having you join us for any occasion! Enjoy happy hour in our bar area Monday - Friday from 3:00pm - 6:00pm. Seasonal patio dining available.
Please inquire about large group accommodations and catering menus for happy hours, cocktail receptions and seated functions as well as full-venue buy outs. We offer both semi-private and fully private event space.
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoOur family went to dinner at K&K last night. The staff was friendly and welcoming from the beginning to the end. Food was amazing! Drinks were amazing! We even got a framed family picture to take home with us. Great memory! Thank you for a wonderful time, Kitchen and Kocktails!More infoKitchen + Kocktails by Kevin Kelley - DCPrice: Moderate• Regional American (Southern)• Downtown•4.3
- JLJeffLvipPortland / Oregon •9 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoI asked Ocean Prime to help me wish my girlfriend a very happy birthday. Jessica and her whole team really made it the best experience. The food was perfectly prepared and Jessica was always right on point with service and taking care of us. Thank you again for a great experience, we'll be back soon.More infoOcean Prime - Washington D.C.Price: Very Expensive• Seafood• Downtown•4.8
- JCJohnCWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Excellent food in an excellent location for an excellent price!More infoJoe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Washington DCPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Downtown•4.8
- BBrunchSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Highly recommended if you happen to be in DC. We had to wait a bit after our initial reservation time, but they even offered complimentary mimosas at the bar while we waited for our table. Just above and beyond all around. The food was DELICIOUS and the vibes were great.More infoThe Park at 14thPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Downtown•4.7
- BPBrianaPWashington, D.C. Area •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It's always a good time at Georgia Brown. I went for Sunday Jazz brunch and it was top tier. There was a bit of wait because people did not want leave their tables. We sat at the bar and enjoyed biscuits and Mimosas. Everything was delicious. The service was impeccable. The music was amazing. One warning: There is a homeless tent city in McPherson Square park that popped up over the pandemic. It's not a great sight, so I would not recommend sitting outdoors.More infoGeorgia Brown'sPrice: Expensive• Regional American (Low Country)• Downtown•4.4
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC
An epic night out in the country’s capital can mean dining where the Beltway bigwigs do—but it doesn’t have to. Washington, DC’s signature diversity trickles down to its special occasion spots, too. These restaurants in and around the District have what it takes to uplevel any occasion—even if it’s just a midweek dinner. Read on for a guide to the 10 best special occasion spots in Washington, DC, right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make now at Washington, D.C.’s hottest 2023 restaurant openings
Washington, D.C.’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Washington, D.C.
An international city with the food chops to show for it, Washington D.C. is brimming with new restaurants, coffee houses and spirited bars. And, while tablecloth dining has it’s place here (diplomats gotta eat), so does the casual yet delicious lunch spot (interns gotta eat, too). Near the Capitol, historic eateries and classic menus are favored by many. Excellent Filipino food can be found in Columbia Heights. Near Georgetown, upscale bistros and farm-to-table spots are the order of the day, and Adams Morgan is home to many international restaurants and locally owned cafes.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Downtown is Daily Grill - Downtown DC
- St. Regis Hotel Washington D.C.
- The Hay - Adams
- White House
- Bnai Brith Klutznick Museum
- Edward J Kelly Park
- James Monroe Park
- Willard InterContinental Washington
- Samuel D Gross Memorial
- Crowne Plaza The Hamilton-Washington DC
- JW Marriott Hotel Washington DC
- Marriott Vacation Club at the Mayflower
- Hotel Lombardy
- General Simon Bolivar Statue
- Hotel Harrington
- President Andrew Jackson Memorial
- Club Quarters in Washington DC
- Bald Eagle Memorial
- Farragut West Metro Station
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C.
- AKA White House