Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Freshness is at the heart of every meal served at Sergio’s. From our delicious pastas to our incredible sauces, everything is homemade using fresh, quality ingredients.
Got an event coming up? Our upstairs private dining room is the perfect spot to host a party or business luncheon for up to 70 guests.
We invite you to join us and enjoy fine Italian cuisine in our restaurant’s wonderful newly designed space. We are open seven days a week, so it’s always a great day to come dine at Sergio’s!
115 Wolfs Lane, Pelham, N.Y. 10803 | (914) 738-3008
La Fontanella is conveniently located in Pelham, New York and has now been in business over 20 years serving its customers only the best, most authentic Italian-Adriatic cuisine. The building has been recently renovated, offering the most relaxing, elegant ambiance in Westchester with a new full-service granite bar. Whether you're in the mood for a quick lunch, a full course dinner, an evening snack, or something in between, La Fontanella offers outstanding Italian cuisine, a great wine list, extended bourbon and scotch selections , along with a full bar, and exceptional service.
Macelleria Italian Steakhouse offers a gourmet assortment of Italian cuisine, Steak, Chops and seafood, alongside an expertly curated wine list. Everything made by hand from the freshest ingredients. Whether you are gathering for a private dining, a special occasion, a business lunch, or an dinner party, Macelleria Italian Steakhouse is the perfect restaurant and event venue.
- TFTFishlerNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews4.0Dined 5 days agoThe food and service were outstanding! Known foods with interesting twists. It was a bit noisy and crowded during most of our meal.More infoTown HousePrice: Moderate• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• New Rochelle•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sept 15, 2023Consistently good food & service. We always enjoy our time at LA Fontanella.More infoLa Fontanella - PelhamPrice: Moderate• Italian• Pelham•4.8
- GMGreatMealNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 7, 2023Wry good service, food and atmosphere. Friendly and courteous waiterMore infoMacelleria Italian SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Pelham•4.7
- RRRodneyRvipNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great food and ambiance, one of our best neighborhood spots!More infoCaffe RegattaPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Pelham•4.6
- FFoodievipNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always pleasant experience to dine at Underhills! Friendly staff. Tasty good, pleasant environment.More infoUnderhills Crossing RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Bronxville•4.5
Nasrin’s Kitchen in NYC is a full-on celebration of Persian home cooking
Chef Nasrin Rejali is all about recreating her mother’s and grandmother’s recipes at this Midtown restaurant.
‘Best new chef’ Paola Velez brings a delightful Afro-Latino pop-up dinner to NYC
Poalo Velez is the pandemic pop-up queen, best known for her work behind Bakers Against Racism. She’s now back with her newest pop-up.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Pelham is Sergio's Ristorante