Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The Cap City menu follows suit, with recognizable favorites like meatloaf receiving unexpected and delightful upscale twists, alongside trendier chef-driven dishes with big flavors. Desserts at this Cameron Mitchell Restaurant are retro-cool, taste better than you remember, and are showstopper-sized.
Surrounded by a lush landscape outside and rustic luxury inside, settle in for an evening of culinary joy for your palette and charming rural ambience for your soul. Enjoy a glass of wine or one of 50 of the world’s finest bourbons. Whether celebrating or relaxing, the best seat in the house for making memories is your seat in The Barn at Rocky Fork.
- OTOpenTable DinerColumbus •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoMy prime ribeye was cooked to perfection and did not need additional seasoning (just the way I like it) and the roasted Brussels sprouts were delicious! My wife loved her ritz cracker crusted walleye. We were celebrating our 32nd wedding anniversary and when we entered, the hostess wished us a happy anniversary and our waiter could not have been better. Our night ended with a complimentary bourbon cherry cheesecake and espresso martini. We will definitely be returning!More infoThe Barn at Rocky Fork CreekPrice: Expensive• American• Gahanna•4.7
- CMCaroleMCincinnati / Dayton •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe were very glad to be seated in one of the smaller separate dining areas as the main restaurant and bar were very noisy. Our waiter Michael was very efficient and pleasant. We were celebrating a birthday with friends and the food was delicious and we were able to visit while waiting for the entrees to be served. Food service was a little slow but it was a Friday evening and very busy.More infoMitchell's Ocean Club - Easton Town CenterPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Easton•4.8
- MZMarcZColumbus •37 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFood was delicious, can't go wrong with their salmon, chicken or meatloaf! Just the second day for our waiter, we told his Manager he did an outstanding job for us! We'll be back soonMore infoCap City Fine Diner & Bar - GahannaPrice: Moderate• American• Gahanna•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerColumbus •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The service is always great! However, out of our servers control , a lot of my favorite items were not available due to a deliver truck not showing up! It was my friends 1st being there and couldn’t experience a lot of the appetizers and desserts. We’ll definitely be coming back!More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - ColumbusPrice: Moderate• American• Columbus•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerColumbus •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Go, elite service! Food was perfect -More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant ColumbusPrice: Moderate• undefined• Columbus•4.7
Columbus is the capital of Ohio, the home of Ohio State University, and the 14th largest city in the United States. Gahanna, Ohio, is a greater Columbus-area suburb with a happening dining scene. Home to over 100 restaurants and diners, Gahanna is known for farm-to-table restaurants, fresh ground burgers and beer, and deep fried everything. Gahanna has also become one of the “food truck capitals” of the country and is host to an annual food truck festival. Mobile food vendors, culinary students, and foodies come from all over the United States to learn about operating a successful food truck business and to sample a variety of foods. College students and travelers alike will enjoy the reasonable prices and the variety of food options Gahnanna has to offer.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 3, 2023 there are 8 restaurants in Gahanna. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Barbecue and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Gahanna who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Gahanna either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Airport Golf Course Columbus
- Walden Waterfowl Refuge
- Friendship Park
- Blendon Woods Metropolitan Park
- Jefferson Community Park
- Gahanna Municipal Golf Course
- Royal Plaza Shopping Center
- SpringHill Suites Columbus Airport Gahanna
- Rogers Corner Shopping Center
- Stone Ridge Plaza Shopping Center
- Hunters Ridge Mall Shopping Center
- Gahanna Woods Park
- Vista Plaza Shopping Center
- Candlewood Suites Columbus Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus Airport
- Ridenour Park
- TownePlace Suites Columbus Airport Gahanna
- Rocky Point Plaza Shopping Center