Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
During summer nights relax with a Lupo craft cocktail, glass of wine, or local beer on the patio outfitted by Oakland Park Nursery. Sit indoors and enjoy our cozy dining room, bar, or private Vault Dining Room. There is never any issue with parking at Lupo with our private parking lot next door and plenty of spaces out front!
Popular dishes include Seafood Creole, The Daily Sautéed Fish, Ohio Proud Filet Mignon, Gumbo with rice, Chicken Etouffee, Pasta Russo Bolognese, Gallo's House Marinara, and Gallo's. The Daily Specials consists of creations by the restaurant's chefs. It's based on fresh fish, seasonal produce and local beef to provide customers with a unique dining experience.
Gallo's Kitchen also has a bar area known for an expansive wine list, featuring 24 glass pours and over 30 additional bottle listings. The bar also in known for craft cocktails and premium draft and bottled beers.
Named for the storied Hudson River Valley, home of the Culinary Institute of America, and the route which winds through Napa Valley, Hudson 29 is a collection of great flavors and influences from both. Featuring a menu of familiar favorites crafted from the finest ingredients and an artfully composed wine list of over 100 bottles.
Stop by Hudson 29 soon, and share a few tales of your own.
Gather a group at one of the communal tables or in the private tasting room. Shop for wine priced at near state minimum or pay a small corkage fee (waived on Mondays & Tuesdays) to enjoy your bottle in-house.
We look forward to exploring great wine and food with you soon...
SŌW Plated is a made-from-scratch restaurant concept built on a flavor-forward menu that rotates regularly allowing guests to experience local food and drink ingredients at the peak of freshness. Food celebrated in the most natural state possible.
We have both indoor and outdoor (All-seasons, heated sun room) seating available. Our Bar area is first come first serve.
- DJDanielJ1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWe love bringing out of town family and friends to Cap City. The service and food is always on point and there is something for everyone.More infoCap City Fine Diner & Bar - GrandviewPrice: Moderate• American• Grandview Heights•4.7
- NSNancySColumbus •18 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoMy lunch with a friend was great. We were both celebrating birthdays so, we couldn’t wait to catch up on each other’s lives. Our waiter, Todd, was incredibly patient with us as we chatted for several minutes before we ordered. From the first moment to the last, he was attentive, friendly, willing to go the extra mile to please us, and helpful. Our salads were great and he ensured that we both received our complementary birthday desserts to take home with us.More infoHudson 29 - Upper ArlingtonPrice: Expensive• American• Upper Arlington•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerColumbus •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWent for my boyfriends birthday and they really made him feel special! Had a great appetizer recommended (the cheese fondue) and then we both split the lobster tails and a chicken sandwich (weird combo ik but just what sounded good!) and they split each entree onto our individual plates making it so easy to get a lil taste of everything. He got to choose a birthday desert and the atmosphere was just so fun! Would love to come back againMore infoThe Avenue Steak TavernPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Grandview Heights•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We made a reservation for a Birthday. Nothing special occurred but it was a good time, our waiter, Sean, was amazing, felt like he was our relative! Good fresh food, good quality nice atmosphere, drinks and dessertsMore infoTupelo Honey - ColumbusPrice: Moderate• Regional American (Contemporary Southern)• Columbus•4.4
- SFSimpleFoodieGalvipColumbus •28 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was a new years gathering for friends and the service was great. I loved our server Carla.More infoForno Kitchen and BarPrice: Moderate• American• Short North - Arena District•4.7
Discover Upper Arlington
Upper Arlington is an upscale suburb with easy access to both the Ohio State University and Downtown Columbus. Situated on the city’s northwest side, next to the Scioto River, its manicured lawns, impressively sized houses and neat, tree-lined streets have attracted many affluent families. Dining options include everything from family-friendly lunch spots to elegant bistros and upmarket steakhouses. Be sure to check out the smaller, family-owned eateries, many with an Italian flair. Old-school favorites like lasagna or chicken parmesan are lovingly crafted with long-simmered sauces and freshly made pasta. Don’t forget to get a scoop of homemade gelato. Need a late-night snack? Upper Arlington has some of the best pizzerias in the area.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Upper Arlington is Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse- Upper Arlington
- Mckinley Field Park
- James J Thomas Park
- Memorial Park
- Fancyburg Park
- Homewood by Hilton - Columbus/OSU, OH
- Raymond Memorial Golf Course
- Wyman Woods Park
- Olentangy Bethel Plaza Shopping Center
- Reed Road Park
- Scioto Woods Park
- Redick Park
- Kenny Centre Shopping Center
- Upper Arlington Historic District
- Lane Avenue Shopping Center
- Tremont Center Shopping Center
- Wilson Road Golf Course
- Campbell Memorial Park
- Kingsdale Shopping Center
- Lane Road Park
- Scioto Golf Course