Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Chef Kenny has created our vibrant menu for Winter. Offering fresh flavours throughout our globally inspired dishes - you'll soon come to realize we're more than just a Prosecco bar.
of Hamilton’s restaurant scene, dedicated to offering the city’s culinary
connoisseurs a full nose-to-tail experience. We offer a regularly changing,
meaty and creative menu in a laid-back setting. Our skilled and
passionate chefs do it all, whether it’s curing, salting, boning, stuffing,
wrapping, charring, braising, or just leaving the meat raw.
Above all, we love to prepare food that pushes boundaries and pulls you outside of your comfort zone — just a little bit. We get tremendous joy out of food and offer items that you are unlikely to find another local restaurants. While we love meat more than some people love their firstborn, we are always happy to accommodate those who don’t. Vegetarians and vegans are always welcome, options available by request.
Located just eight minutes west of Burlington, in the charming village of Waterdown. The Watermark offers an interesting variety of dishes prepared daily with the freshest of ingredients. New York Steak, Pasta, Seafood, Wings, Burgers and Salads.
Traditional offerings of Pulled pork and Brisket smoked daily in the Watermarks very own wood smoker located on premises.
The interior is an amazing blend of textures and colour. Cozy booths, designed to offer you the privacy you need for an intimate dinner for two.
The Watermarks Patio, is an ideal outdoor setting to get together for great food, a cold beer or a bottle of wine.
We believe that there is no reason to put yourself in a box when going out with friends, so we do not do that here. Whether it is a night out with friends, an intimate dinner for two, or just something extraordinary, We are not afraid to take the familiar and turn it into something memorable. If it tastes good, we will put it on a plate, in a glass, or whatever. Our mantra is as simple as eat, drink, and enjoy!
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had a large group of 11. We booked our reservation online, very easily. When we arrived we had a bit smaller group than our reservation, and the tables were easily and quickly reset. Wait staff was great, food was amazing, and the ambience was fun and energetic. We will certainly attend brunch again at Electric diner!More infoElectric Diner - Lister BlockPrice: Moderate• American• Hamilton•4.4
- KAKandAToronto / Ontario •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOnce again, incredible! Food was perfect, service was top-tier (as always), the entire experience was absolutely great. Huge thank you to Patty (she’s the best!!) and the kitchen, we can’t wait to come back next weekend 🙌🏻 Thank you so much, The Mule is hands-down our favourite spot in Hamilton! Can’t stay away! Cheers, Kandel & AndresMore infoThe Mule - HamiltonPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Hamilton•4.6
- DGDeniseGvipToronto / Ontario •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe celebrated my friend’s 50th. They made her feel so special. The food was excellent (as always). Highly recommend the tasting menu for two. Such great value!! Positively delicious! I’ll be back, it’s officially my go-to spot for special nights out.More infoBerkeley NorthPrice: Expensive• Tapas / Small Plates• Hamilton•4.7
- SSupercalToronto / Ontario •4 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoSadly I don't recall the name of our server but they were just fantastic. They asked if we were celebrating an occasion and my wife and I were celebrating our 9th anniversary on Nov. 29th and the server was so kind and brought us some complimentary wine to celebrate. They were just a fantastic server and deserves all the accolades. I'm saddened I can't remember their name.More infoEarth to Table: Bread Bar JamesPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Hamilton•4.7
- TKTammyKToronto / Ontario •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Ryan was a wonderful server, very welcoming and knowledgeable. The food was incredible and desserts are absolutely delicious.More infoUndefinedPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Canadian• Hamilton•4.8
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 6, 2023 there are 74 restaurants in Hamilton. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Contemporary Canadian, American, Contemporary American, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Hamilton who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Toast, Skip The Dishes.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Hamilton either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Willow Valley Golf Course
- Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum
- Hamilton Health Sciences
- Courtyard Hamilton
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Hamilton
- Admiral Inn Hamilton
- Whitehern National Historic Site
- Liuna Gardens
- Erland Lee Museum
- Art Gallery of Hamilton
- Staybridge Suites Hamilton - Downtown
- Budget Inn 2000
- King's Forest Golf Club
- Winona Range
- Days Inn Hamilton
- Eastwood Arena
- Super 8 Mount Hope/Hamilton International Airport
- Hamilton Museum of Steam And Technology
- Parkdale Arena
- Ivor Wynne Stadium