Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Located inside the Scarborough Town Centre Shopping Mall, Moxies is in the heart of Scarborough city centre and just minutes away from tourism destinations like the Coliseum Cinema. Next time you’re downtown, pop in for a late-night snack or dinner with family. We feature a wide-array of diverse flavours that will be sure to satisfy your entire table. Executive Chef Brandon Thordarson has created tasty dishes to complement our global menu!
Looking for an ice cold beverage? Come enjoy a fresh Mojito, glass of wine or White Peach Bellini! We’re easily accessible via Highway 401 and offer free Wi-Fi and Daily Drink Specials!
Our menus are inspired by the international flavor profiles that represent the incredibly rich diversity of those who call Scarborough home. While sourcing locally available ingredients from the bounty of this Province, we are proud to provide our students with the opportunity to develop the skills that hospitality employers demand.
Thank you for your support!
Our front waiting area provides complimentray beverage and snacks, free manicare and a variety of game boards to play. Enough to kill time while you wait for the main event in the back area to enjoy your meal. If you need to book a table for more than 4 people, please contact the restaurant.
In all seriousness, we take real pride in our food. Try our Cluckin’ Fresh Chicken Fingers, made and seasoned with fresh, never frozen chicken tenders. This isn’t run-of-the-mill pub grub. Our Band of Chefs are influenced by a wide variety of tastes and have travelled across the globe to gain inspiration.
But outside of the kitchen, we find it hard to take ourselves seriously. We have an Elvis booth. For no particular reason. Folks, that really does say it all. We’re sports fanatics, music nuts and love a good joke. If you’re into at least one of those things, we should hang out.
- OSOwenSToronto / Ontario •12 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFun evening with friends m. Attentive service Table side preparation of Guacamole and Saksa was funMore infoAnejo Restaurant - Toronto (Don Mills)Price: Moderate• undefined• Don Mills•4.4
- EErezvipToronto / Ontario •45 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat business lunch. Perfect food from the pizza to the apps. The staff were very good and on top of it. Love coming here.More infoThe Good Son Restaurant- Don MillsPrice: Moderate• Global, International• North York / Shops at Don Mills•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe server was exceptional and the food was good. The noise level was not that bad, not ideal, but what can you do? However, and this should be noted; when we, a party of three, were seated, (at a time at which the restaurant was mostly empty), were sat across from a table which were occupied with other diners. This reduced privacy at a time wherein we could have been seated elsewhere. Perhaps we were seated for logistics. Customer comfort and enjoyment should be a priority. My sister, who has been to other Keg locations, seemed to have enjoyed herself more here than at the others. Altogether, a very good job, other than seating.More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - LesliePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• North York / Shops at Don Mills•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 16, 2023Food was delicious, and service was amazing. We definitely got our fill for the AYCE menu. However we began eating towards the end of the night and it seemed like the staff was rushing us out the door before we able to properly enjoy our desserts. Either way, I will definitely come back, but avoid going any later than 7pmMore infoGyu-Kaku - Toronto, ON | North YorkPrice: Moderate• Japanese• North York / Shops at Don Mills•4.7
- LTLindaTToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our server was amazing. Super Attentive .. there is nothing i would change. She was amazing! Thank you for a great night. The only issue was that the green beans were not cooked. :(More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Estate DrivePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Scarborough•4.4
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Scarborough is The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Estate Drive
- Qssis Banquet Halls
- Centennial Residence
- Kingston Road Beach Apartments
- Forest Hill
- Toronto Zoo
- Delta Toronto East
- Heron Park Arena
- Pacific Mall Toronto
- Thomson Memorial Park
- Kennedy Subway Station
- Commander Arena
- Rouge Valley Centenary
- Knights Inn Toronto Scarborough
- Leacock Arena
- Comfort Inn East Scarborough
- Miller Lash House
- University of Toronto Scarborough Housing
- Warden Subway Station
- Howard Johnson Toronto East
- Kennedy Go Station