Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The restaurant is rustic cozy and charming, with a slate and marble top bar serving only select Italian wines, and local and imported tap and bottled beer, that pair perfectly with the artisanal food prepared every day on the premises, and the brick oven roman-style (thin crust) pizza cooked in the imported Italian oven.
Chef-owner Antonio Morichini is Roman born and bred. He did his culinary education and training in Italy, working in some of the best Michelin-starred restaurants in Rome. His food is loyal to tradition, but forward looking.
Beautiful Mexican-Fusion establishment with old-world accents and very Instagram-able throughout the restaurant. We pride ourselves with fresh locally sourced ingredients for our Authentic & Modern Mexican fare.
Best Happy Hour around from 3pm to 8pm from Tuesday to Friday. The strong & delicious cocktails and amazing service will keep you coming back week after week for any of our numerous events. Follow us on Instagram to stay in the loop.
If you'd like to make a reservation at our other location ( Fresco's Cantina ) located at 12-14 31st Ave Astoria, NY 11106 - Please call (347) 808-7338.
Chef Osan offers an 18-course Omakase at $168.00 and our version of a Happy Hour Omakase which is a 14-course at $98.00.
Tuesday - Saturday seating
5:30pm, 7:00pm and 8:30pm
Please contact the restaurant for parties of 7 or more.
On IG @thatplace_omakase or phone 929-593-7991
With a heavy Mediterranean influence, Queen's Room brings a level of refinement to classic comfort food in an elegant and comfortable setting. With a number of Gluten Free, Vegetarian and Vegan options, Queen's Room aims to offer something for everyone.
It's our goal to grill the most delectable steaks in Astoria with a commitment to freshness and flavor in every bite. Your complete satisfaction is our top priority here at Meet the Meat. We welcome you into our cozy and relaxing restaurant to enjoy a meal with friends, family, or that special someone. Come savor one of our delicious, juicy steaks. We promise you will leave our restaurant happy and full.
Taste all the amazing authentic flavors from Mexico City to Oaxaca! A route that you wont forget!
Enjoy Ruta Oaxaca!
At Sac’s, we remain faithful to the traditions handed down to us. We were taught to use the best quality ingredients & cook with passion. Our restaurant is an expression of this passion, where gathering to eat with family & friends is a celebration. When we opened Sac’s in 1989, it was a small pizzeria on the corner of Broadway & 29th, and we occasionally cooked specials for our regulars. The demand for these special meals grew over time & we expanded to a full-service restaurant in 1998. All of our food is made to order & our coal-brick oven pizza is second to none.
Our goal is to share what we learned in our mother’s kitchen & proudly pass this love on to you. Dine with us at Sac’s & become a member of our family.
We source only the freshest ingredients that enhance the traditional Greek cuisine and family recipes.
Aliada offers a selection of Greek and Cypriot meze that is paired with an authentic selection of Greek and Cypriot wines that truly showcase the flavors of our cuisine.
Come join us and become part of our family.
Our restaurant is more than just a place to enjoy delicious food. We believe that dining is an experience, and we have created a warm and inviting atmosphere that is perfect for a casual lunch, intimate dinner, or special occasion. Whether you're looking to share a meal with friends and family or celebrate a milestone moment, we are here to provide exceptional service and an unforgettable experience.
We look forward to welcoming you and sharing our love of Greek cuisine with you!
- PSPhilSvipNew York / Tri-State Area •16 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoExcellent Omakase in a cool speakeasy setting! All the appetizers and sushi were delicious! The sake was included and was unlimited! All the servers and the chef were suer friendly and great in explaining the courses! Would definitely go back!More infoThat Place | OmakasePrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Astoria•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerMiami - Dade •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sept 11, 2023I absolutely love this place! Fantastic food and drinks!More infoRuta Oaxaca - AstoriaPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Astoria•4.7
- RSRitaSLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Sept 6, 2023The staff are so kind and welcoming. Food was amazing!More infoAliada RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Greek• Astoria•4.7
- TBTatyanaBNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was great. Ambiance and service was also top notch. Comfortable seating and dj playing nice hits.More infoBlend AstoriaPrice: Expensive• Latin / Spanish• Astoria•4.4
- AZAddyZvipNew York / Tri-State Area •24 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was delicious. Very flavorful and interesting , authentic Greek choices. Service was friendly and accommodating. We will be backMore infoAmylosPrice: Moderate• Greek• Astoria•4.6
Nasrin’s Kitchen in NYC is a full-on celebration of Persian home cooking
Chef Nasrin Rejali is all about recreating her mother’s and grandmother’s recipes at this Midtown restaurant.
‘Best new chef’ Paola Velez brings a delightful Afro-Latino pop-up dinner to NYC
Poalo Velez is the pandemic pop-up queen, best known for her work behind Bakers Against Racism. She’s now back with her newest pop-up.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Astoria is That Place | Omakase
- Van Alst Playground
- Ditmars Park
- Museum of The Moving Image
- Playground Thirty Five
- Steinway Street
- Seans Place
- Hoyt Playground
- Wards Island Park
- Steinway Community Playground
- Ravenswood Playground
- Scheutzen Park Historical
- Rainey Park
- Socrates Sculpture Park
- Super 8 Long Island City
- 30th Avenue Astoria Line
- Dwyer Square
- Ramada Long Island City