This includes info about cleaning, sanitising, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
I have been here a few times before and this time was extremely disappointing. There was ZERO social distancing at all, even in regular circumstances. Multiple parties being sat at the same tables/ couches. Was sat in the room with the windows but there were so many people so we asked to move to a table and was sat at a ledge facing a wall by the bathrooms. Was told the separate couches were only for parties of 4+ people. In the past I have been sat there before with just two people.... Had one drank which took a half hour to get and then left. Wasn’t wasting anymore money here. Won’t be back.
Great service, cool ambiance, wish it closed later but over all it was great
Great atmosphere. Staff was nice and friendly. Portions of guacamole and ceviche were a little small. Biggest issue was that they came up to us and said we had to leave because of a time limit we were not aware of. Then had to go after appetizers.
The staff was incredibly rude and dismissive. We waited for over 30 mins to be seated when we made reservations. Once we were seated we were completely ignored until we eventually left. Service was terrible. I will never be coming back or recommending this rooftop.
Beautiful but I probably won’t go out of my way to come back. Service was amazing tho!
LOVE IT THERE! ONE OF MY FAVORITE SPOTS IN THE CITY! THE AMBIANCE IS GREAT AND THE FOOD IS AMAZING!
- they put us in this glass bowl area, that doesn’t really seem like it was made for dining. It was extremely hot. The also sat 2 groups in this small confined space.
- service was pretty bad. Our food came a hour and a half after we ordered it. It also didn’t come together. So at times people were watching other people eat.
- the veggie options were sold out so the non-meat eaters couldn’t eat. The waitress also failed to tell us until everyone else’s food arrived. So one person couldn’t eat dinner with the rest.
- they also charged 18% gratuity for a group of 5. I had to ask the manager to remove it since the service wasn’t great.
- service & venue weren’t great. I probably won’t go back.
- also beware of the steps!!!
- the food we did order was good
- the bar was good as well
Whoever the guy was that day had bare attitude lol someone needs to take him out
Place was alot smaller than what I saw on Instagram and Google. Maybe I booked the wrong spot or a part of the area was closed off
Wonderful place to be. Ambience was everything, especially with friends at night. The menu is easy, quick grab, cocktail menu kinda food. Had a great time here for my birthday
Service was terrible! We sat down. They didn’t attend to us for over 10 min. We ordered a bottle of wine for an 8pm reso. They asked if we wanted food and we said yes but we will have our bottle first. They never followed up with us. So at 9:40 we asked to order food and they told us the kitchen was closed. They should’ve informed us that they were closing at a certain time. When we finally got the attention again they did nothing but say “sorry... I don’t know what else to say to you”.
Aside from that, there was NO social distancing whatsoever. I was sitting on a couch and kept bumping into the girl next to me that was NOT part of my party.
I will never go back here again! So brutal!
Service was awful. Very tight patio. Morning was 6 feet apart. Very disappointing.
Was great experience for both parties the venue helped rekindle our love we once had for each other. Great time
Server stood too close without wearing his mask properly
Ricardo made our time there so enjoyable that we can’t wait to come back! So happy to find this gem in the city!
The menu is limited but I picked out an item that I loved (The Guacamole with chips please excuse the mispelling)
The venue is well suited as a place to have drinks and appetizers.
Considering the Patio is right on Queen Street, the traffic noise did not float up to the Patio. Nice view of the surrounding buildings and friendly staff. I felt welcome and would definitely go back again.
Too many guests on the rooftop to maintain proper social distancing between groups. Also everyone on one party had to share the bill, you couldn’t have your own separate bill which was strange. Cool atmosphere but wouldn’t go again.
Servers and bartenders DID NOT wear masks and was getting quite close to all patrons. You have to look up the menu on Instagram because they don’t want to bother printing on disposable paper or putting up better signage. Strange to take one aspect of Covid so seriously with menus, while simultaneously being totally careless around patrons. Had one drink and left quickly.
Beverley Rooftop is rated 3.9 stars by 17 OpenTable diners.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.