Black Ship Restro Pub
We opened Black Ship in November 2020 AKA worse time to start a bistro, thanks to COVID-19. However, our team’s passion and belief made Black Ship into reality even during the world pandemic. Our mother kitchen on Jasper Ave is the oldest established public house in downtown Edmonton! dating back to 1912. One of our values is to provide modern benefits while keeping with tradition dating more than 100 years old.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
I’ve always loved this restaurant. New ownership is excited to keep the tradition of the location alive!
Black Ship Restro Pub is rated 5 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.