Bombay Snack Bar- Bayview
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Good food , good service , good value!
Tried a lot on the menu. We had the Keema Puffs, Avocado Papdi Chaat, Paneer Chilli Frankie Rolls, Pau Bhaji and the Bombay Prawns.
Everything was a total knockout. If I had to choose one to eat forever, it would be the Frankie Rolls. Don't miss out on this when you visit.
Make sure you have company for this. Portions are well sized for the prices.
Bombay Snack Bar- Bayview offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (416) 646-9727.
Bombay Snack Bar- Bayview is rated 5 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.