Death & Taxes Free House
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
- Proof of vaccination required to dine indoors
Always have an amazing time at D&T and this truly was! Mimosas and a delicious brunch in the winter on a heated patio sitting cozy by the fire? Perfect.
I had a great time in this place in the summer, so I wanted to see how it would be during the winter. Turns out it was just as great, thanks for the great service and quality food/drinks.
Nice spot, seated at a cute spot in the corner. Best part was the waiter - I wish I knew his name - he was funny and quirky and fast and on top of things, really really good. Would definitely go back based on him alone, they are lucky to have him!
Needs more menu options.
Salads, mild wings, etc...
Food was bad. Made us sick. Won’t be coming back.
The service and ambiance was good. Cocktails were alright. The food is really boring and not very appetizing. I’ve had dinner twice there now, and both times I’ve regretted it. Would go back for a drink only.
My friend and I loved the food and the service was great! It was our first time there and we enjoyed it 😊
Had an amazing time as always! Friendly staff and incredible food.
Death & Taxes Free House offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (416) 533-5838.
Death & Taxes Free House is rated 4.3 stars by 8 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.