Ice cold draft beer, daily drink specials or try the world famous “Mogul Smoker” - accompanied by our popular nachos. Sunny days are great for relaxing on the Kokanee Deck with a cold beer and a freshly grilled burger from our BBQ.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Due to Events & Gatherings Provincial Health Order
-Dine only with members of your household
-Guests must wear masks when not seated at table
-Maximum of 6 guests per table of the same household
-No mingling or table swapping permitted
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
The food and service is good but the menu is limited.
Music away to loud
Still retains some sense of Apres once the lifts stop. Great place!
The greatest ski bar in North America!
The soup is always a good choice, nachos feed a lot of people. All food is good
Great to be back!
The griz has great staff and food. We love going there and took our grand daughter who is 7 months.
Best nachos around!
The best apres ski bar in Canada .........outstanding service .......great staff.
Great atmosphere. Best apres ski bar around
Huge nachos! Was only a half order and we Couldn’t finish it.
Griz Bar is rated 4.9 stars by 12 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.