Gyu-Kaku - New York, NY | Times Square
We have updated our operations in accordance with all government guidelines to put your health and safety first.
To maintain a safe environment for you and Gyu-Kaku staff, we ask that all guests understand and adhere to the following:
- Reservations are mandatory. We hope that you will come to dine-in with us when you are ready. Please make a reservation via telephone or our website so that we can prepare for your visit.
- Please bring a mask and use it all times when you are not eating or drinking.
- We will measure your temperature upon entering the restaurant.
- To comply with spatial distancing rules we have spaced our tables out and limited seating capacity.
- There may be limits on party sizes.
- We are serving a limited menu. Not all Grand Menu items will be available during our immediate reopening.
- We only accept payment via credit or debit card. Cash payments respectfully declined.
Get it delivered
Fried Okinawan style noodles w/ choice of:
It was a great time for my friends birthday.
Fast and fun. We had a great time.
Always a great time with great food! Our go to spot for wings and ramen!
i come here weekly. service and food was great, as usual.
Great food! Waiter could’ve been more attentive however it was a good day night.
Went there before a show. Was a great experience and the staff were very friendly. Lots of good quality food and affordable prices for a Japanese BBQ.
This is my favorite location. Even when they are busy they still take their time with you and explain throughout the process
Generous portions. Mare room for desert! Food quality is good and tasty. Good place for fun with the family or friends including kids. Consider happy hour too!
Incredible service! Food was delicious! Overall a great experience.