Hard Rock Cafe - Niagara Falls Canada
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Host/hostess stand seemed unorganized and although we requested a booth we had to strongly reiterate this request to get one.
Our server was fantastic, upbeat and friendly along with great service. The food was adequate but overpriced for what we got.
We had mentioned when reserving that it was a birthday dinner but they didn’t seem to pay any attention to this. Not even to acknowledge it.
Menu has been shortened so not as much variety as expected
Service was slow. Very little follow up
Received burnt chicken on two dishes. They gave another order of chicken, but as follow up was slow, we were almost done dinner by the time they came back.
Great time celebrating a birthday! Food was hot and delicious
Slow service. Noise level high considering no live music.
Hard Rock Cafe - Niagara Falls Canada offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (905) 374-5014.
Hard Rock Cafe - Niagara Falls Canada is rated 4.3 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.