This includes info about cleaning, sanitising, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
Hy's Steakhouse - Calgary
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Hy's Cheese Toast
Decor and ambience was fabulous! Food was just okay, but given the prices (very expensive, probably the most expensive steak in calgary) was very disappointing. My strip loin was overcooked and had shrunk to les than 1/2 thick. Required a steak knife just cut it. Service was stellar but frankly dinner for 2 with wine and cocktails was $700. Likely won’t go back.
I loved the old Hy’s and had many great meals there. But this is my 4th time at the new location and have been disappointed each time. Not sure what has changed , but certainly not for the better.
Great customer services overall!