Little Tavern Pizza Project
Restaurants you may also like
The “Project” refers to our elevated approach to food and drink. Enjoy a ‘refined’ pizza, inspired pasta, and hand crafted spuntini all with a slight ‘twist’. The attention to detail and quality provide taste without compromise throughout the menu. Local craft beer, tavern staples, house wines and classic cocktails all live together under one roof — devoid of pretence and judgement.
This crazy concept is not about us, but about you, our guests who bring the project to life. Lively debate, tunes and good living — we can’t wait to see you soon.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
I took my granddaughter to Little Tavern for a birthday celebration, just the two of us. Spencer looked after us, and he was wonderful! The food was delicious (truffle oil & parm skinny fries, Caesar salad, and two kinds of pizza). Spencer brought us dessert and had everyone in the restaurant sing Happy Birthday to my granddaughter. It was fun! I will definitely be going back!
Little Tavern Pizza Project offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (403) 475-8875.
Little Tavern Pizza Project is rated 5 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.