Little Tavern Pizza Project
The “Project” refers to our elevated approach to food and drink. Enjoy a ‘refined’ pizza, inspired pasta, and hand crafted spuntini all with a slight ‘twist’. The attention to detail and quality provide taste without compromise throughout the menu. Local craft beer, tavern staples, house wines and classic cocktails all live together under one roof — devoid of pretence and judgement.
This crazy concept is not about us, but about you, our guests who bring the project to life. Lively debate, tunes and good living — we can’t wait to see you soon.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Little Tavern Pizza Project offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (403) 475-8875.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.