Some of the options at Murrieta's in Calgary include the forno baked bread, calamari, fresh shucked oysters and the lamb meatballs. The eatery offers pizza as well as a late night menu. Pasta and fish options also available. Some of the other popular choices at Murrieta's in Calgary include the lemon herb roasted half chicken and the steaks, which are aged 28 days.
We also offer live music on Friday and Saturday evenings in our lounge.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff is vaccinated
- Proof of vaccination required to dine indoors
- Proof of vaccination required to dine outdoors
Murrieta's Calgary offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (403) 269-7707.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.