Portobello Ristorante Burnaby
Romantic and cozy, Portobello ristorante attracts all kinds of diners. They come for the candle-lit tables, comfortable chairs, and intimate ambiance that compliments the menu inspired by southern Italy. Owner and locally-renowned chef 'Pino' Milano creates dishes using fresh, quality ingredients that arouse taste buds and will satisfy any appetite.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
The food and service were top notch. Would definitely go back. Great place for special occasions.
Portobello Ristorante Burnaby offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (604) 734-0697.
Portobello Ristorante Burnaby is rated 4.1 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.