Souvlocke Greek Taverna
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
Wish I knew about this place sooner, I had such a great experience. I realized while I was booking they had no reviews on opentable, and had to be the first to tell everyone they deserve the 5 stars. Every course of food was authentic and delicious (we had the lamb and the shrimp scampi as our mains). My balkan mother even approves of the baklava i brought home. The vibe and interior is cozy. The service was great and so personable. I believe we may have been served by the owner himself, though we did also encounter a man I think was the chef. Regardless, they were both lovely.
Highly recommend and look forward to coming back :)
Souvlocke Greek Taverna offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (905) 570-0680.
Souvlocke Greek Taverna is rated 5 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.