The Kitchen Dada
We have updated our operations in accordance with all government guidelines to put your health and safety first.
To maintain a safe environment for you and the kitchen dada staff, we ask that all guests understand and adhere to the following:
- Please bring a mask and use it at all times when you are not eating or drinking.
- We will measure your temperature upon entering the restaurant.
- To comply with spatial distancing rules we have spaced our tables out and limited seating capacity.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
- Staff is vaccinated
- Proof of vaccination required to dine indoors
One of our new favourites. Love the set menu, great value.
We really enjoyed our girls night out. Thank you MJ
Minju our waitresses so attentive and so knowledgeable. The Chef's Omakase Tasting menu is worthy of a Michelin Star. Kudos for Presentation and Taste. Bravo to the Chef and Kitchen.
Overall it was good. Some of the maki was in very large pieces. Some interesting and unique options as well as the usual sushi fare. Great service. The music, however, was absolutely dreadful. A bad version of elevator music. A good playlist would have made a huge difference. Will try again. Hoping for better music though! Excellent enforcement of COVID-19 protocols and distancing measures in place.
This is a neighbourhood restaurant that is a very pleasant surprise. The service was excellent the food superb and the ambiance lovely. We are looking forward to going back soon.
The Kitchen Dada does offer delivery in partnership with Skip The Dishes and Uber Eats. The Kitchen Dada also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (778) 724-1133.
The Kitchen Dada is rated 4.6 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.