The menu offers a wide variety of not only pizzas, but calzones, subs, pasta dishes, appetizers and salads. Desserts included on the menu at Zappi's Pizza are caramel apple pie, tiramisu cheesecake and heavenly chocolate cake. With pizza being the specialty, there are over 10 different types of pie to choose from available in four different sizes.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
- Proof of vaccination required to dine indoors
I like the fact that this low-key, local place with character and good food is right next to the big ugly hotels and tourist traps
We hadn't been in years and it was good as we remember; nice fresh ingredients and leftovers to take home.
The pizza was amazing! It was very fresh and delicious! The restaurant has a cute patio and a great old school feel. The service was terrific. Highly recommend grabbing a bite here!
Great food Great service. Overall a great restaurant
The pizza here is amazing. And they are great with kids (they let my niece make her own pizza and gave her a little chef's hat). Food was fast and delicious and fresh.
Zappi's Pizza does offer delivery in partnership with Uber Eats. Zappi's Pizza also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (905) 357-7100.
Zappi's Pizza is rated 4.5 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.