- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
We ordered two bottles of captain Morgan and they were watered down, even the colour was lighter (literally tasted like it was mostly water). I guess they thought everyone was too drunk to notice. Also the servers kept trying to charge us for things we had already paid for. This is the second time they tried to take physical cash from me with no explanation as to what I was even being charged for. I paid for everything up front in cash and they just kept asking for payment... I feel like they were waiting for us to be drunk and then take more money. Very shady. The Shisha also didn’t pull and we kept having to ask for assistance. The music was okay. I probably won’t go here again. Not worth the headache of dealing with the staff.
It was my birthday, I went with my table of 10 and an additional table of 5. They were able to sit us all together in a booth, vibe was great, drinks were reasonable and service was awesome
Incredible place if you just want to have some drinks and talk with friends. Great for a girls night out.
The vibe was great and the food was good. Definitely recommend for a night out.
Love the drinks and hookah. The food was amazing had a great time will definitely be going back for either dining or take out.
Cool vibe but limited numbers and time limit because covid. Would be a cool place to chill for a while and have drinks. Music was cool
Went for my sisters birthday - 3 of us! Taken care of amazingly and felt extremely safe the whole time as guidelines regarding Covid were in practice ! Great time and drinks! Thanks for making the night special!
Zen Lounge does offer delivery in partnership with Uber Eats. Zen Lounge also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (905) 962-9696.
Zen Lounge is rated 4.4 stars by 7 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.