Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Delicious dining experience with the freshest and highest quality ingredients, most being locally sourced.
Mac’s Raw Bar celebrates the bounty of the seas with a lively raw bar where seafood is the star of the show. Just north of landlocked Atlanta, Mac’s pays careful attention to local ingredients and specializes in sustainability. Our Chefs are dedicated to highlighting the oysterman, the fisherman, the Georgia farmers + brew masters, and world-renowned winemakers.
We serve classic Southern fare like our famous Buttermilk Fried Chicken and Shrimp & Grits plus amazing modern Southern cuisine prepared with locally sourced ingredients by our Executive Chef. Visit our Attic Bar for live music Thursday through Saturday nights!
Join us today and be a part of history in the making!
Canoe's beautiful historic riverside setting makes it the perfect spot for weddings, receptions and private celebrations.
Its original cuisine and distinctive design have already been featured in Bon Appetit, Food And Wine, Gourmet, The Wine Spectator and The New York Times. Canoe, recipient of the prestigious Mobil 4 Star Award, was also selected as one of the "Best New Restaurants" in the country by the James Beard Foundation.
Out of many pizza restaurants in Atlanta to choose from, we intend ours to be the one chosen for quality.
The bar has a full service plush lounge with comfortable couches where you can enjoy our hand crafted cocktails and live music by Grammy award winning artist Paul Joseph.
- OTOpenTable DinervipAtlanta Metro •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAmazing food and service! The best burger in Atlanta! Will definitely be back for the bourbon butter cake.More infoC. Ellet's SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Cumberland•4.6
- LKLisaKAtlanta Metro •14 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food is consistently excellent, the cocktails are great, and the service is always good. We love the crab dip appetizer, the Tuesday lobster roll special, and the donut holes make a fabulous dessert.More infoMac's Raw BarPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Marietta•4.8
- BMBeachMomof3Atlanta Metro •8 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoLunch was delicious. They made a mistake with one entree and quickly corrected the error. Service was quick and friendly. Our table loved the Mac and cheese. The steak sandwich entree was phenomenal and prepared just as ordered. Highly recommend.More infoMac's ChophousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Marietta•4.7
- JTJenniferTvipTampa / Central Florida West •26 reviews4.0Dined on Dec 2, 2023I had a fun burger dinner at On North. We got a table in the very back so we were able to have good conversation and hear each other. The service was a little slow with drinks and talking our order, but it was very busy. Once we ordered our food came out quickly and was delicious!More infoOn North, Eatery and BarPrice: Moderate• American• Marietta•4.4
- MMichelleAtlanta Metro •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Kyle was great server. Lights & decor the BEST!!! Very small dining area. Chairs need to lower . We’ll be backMore infoHamp & Harry'sPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Marietta•4.7
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Atlanta’s 5 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Atlanta’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Northwest Atlanta
Northwest Atlanta is home to some excellent American and Italian restaurants that are sure to please your taste buds. Here, you can try some contemporary cuisine favorites with a twist, such as a BBQ grilled chicken sandwich with arugula or seared ahi tuna and a short rib with cheddar. You can also sample more traditional American dishes like steaks, pork chops, shrimp, scallops, and ribs in charming brick-and-stone eateries. Lastly, you can dig into some authentic Italian cuisine at one of the many eateries in the area focusing on pasta, pizza, and more. Veal parmesan, beef tenderloin medallions, carbonara, and manicotti are just some of the traditional Italian dishes available from Northwest Atlanta's Mediterranean specialists.
Stadium or Arena
Underground railway station
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Cobb is Cherokee Chophouse